worntorn

Nov 12, 2017
Yuna 0.3.86a
Changelog:

Redesigned tentacles
+18 new animations
Updated customizer
+ big breasts + possibility to add your tattoos (use any images with white background)
Updated armor mechanics
+ new armor
2 quests to unlock armor in story mode
Added new armor to the arena mode (unlock by clearing waves)
A couple of new skills related to armor in the branches of aggression, composure, engineering and survivability
Appearance of the symbiote and zomboid has been updated
Updated enemy behavior system (still wip)
Updated UI (still wip)

Optimization and bugfixes and more other stuff I forgot to mention as this update toke ages to be done.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
When the enemy grabs you and your stamina is drained the h-attack will start. tapping the "W" key seems to drain your stamina quicker during the grab.

Use "A" and "D" during sex to make the enemy bar drop (Purple Bar) but don't let it go all the way down. if you wait until your smaller white bar goes down to 0 before letting him climex you will get on all fours after the animation and the gangbang will start.

You can also spend a lust point after you earn one on a key to make them grab you. Default key for this is "V" once aquired.
Is these for the third person shooter version or the older version that was a side scroller type of game?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yuna 0.3.86a
Changelog:

Redesigned tentacles
+18 new animations
Updated customizer
+ big breasts + possibility to add your tattoos (use any images with white background)
Updated armor mechanics
+ new armor
2 quests to unlock armor in story mode
Added new armor to the arena mode (unlock by clearing waves)
A couple of new skills related to armor in the branches of aggression, composure, engineering and survivability
Appearance of the symbiote and zomboid has been updated
Updated enemy behavior system (still wip)
Updated UI (still wip)

Optimization and bugfixes and more other stuff I forgot to mention as this update toke ages to be done.
How is 0.3.86 able to be updated over the past version which was patreon not public?

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
well it's obviously a patreon version and it says 0.3.86a and not "0.3.68a". As for the second link 0.1.0.99 - it's a side-scroller version, the last update of it before project was lost due to invasion. Info was managed poorly by mods

Last edited:

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Just be careful though as this thread the previous update was patreon version where this one is looking like public as I downloaded it and got an error popup for a missing plugin.
this version 0.3.86a is a standalone fully working version... do not try to install this over any previous versions....

Kayle87

Mar 15, 2018
Not a bad progress, actually, but the patch system is a bit confusing. It's not entirely clear whether it's a patch or a standalone game , considering that with each update, the game size is smaller but there’s more content... How does it work?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YunaReborn-0.3.68a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rizel

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
this version 0.3.86a is a standalone fully working version... do not try to install this over any previous versions....
Yeah I managed that realization after numerous downloading and updating lol...all good..pretty decent update..I'm still awaiting in terms of the tags here for when actual lesbian content gonna be implemented instead of hinted/teased at.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
In terms of this version I saw others speak of a previous build/version that there's a method for acquiring the MC to get engaged in a gang bang...any such luck for that to materialize in up to date version? As I've noticed that the stamina bar in a way has a mind of its own IDK if that's a bug of just always stays filled etc..

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes