Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Go to OP, click report, explain that.
The folder containing the project has the project version. People in the comments mentioned the project version and provided the changelog with the project version. They pointed out the mistake, but you continue to distribute version 0.3.68a. Thank you for your attention to detail.

Reactions: malicardy

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
The folder containing the project has the project version. People in the comments mentioned the project version and provided the changelog with the project version. They pointed out the mistake, but you continue to distribute version 0.3.68a. Thank you for your attention to detail.
Thanks for mention, fixed.

Reactions: Alex_Horn

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
In terms of this version I saw others speak of a previous build/version that there's a method for acquiring the MC to get engaged in a gang bang...any such luck for that to materialize in up to date version? As I've noticed that the stamina bar in a way has a mind of its own IDK if that's a bug of just always stays filled etc..
This is not a bug. The sex mechanics will be reworked after the release of the next version ,now they are simplified to the minimum, allowing you to simply view the animations.

Group animations are present, and you can add an enemy near you during sex, provided that one of the three positions is available. The corresponding window where you can add the enemy to the scene appears on the right, as long as the enemy was in the area before the sex interaction began

Also, enemies have their own preferences. If these preferences don’t match the available position, the enemy won’t join in.

If the preferences do match, the enemy will take mental damage just by watching, after which they will explode and go to sleep, or be ready for a second round.

I repeat... The sex mechanics will be reworked AFTER the release of the next version, and they will be more playable, allowing you to use them as one of the core mechanics. This will enable you to progress through the project using sexual content, with personal stats, skills, statistics, and everything else...

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
No gallery (hope one is eventually made). Only real time battle fuck.
Don't know exact number of animations but there's at least 2 per enemy type solo, then there's group for same type (2-3+ involved and depends on enemy type) plus a few mixed group enemy type variations. Common and some variant enemies have at least one solo animation per player body part (mouth, vag, ass, boob).

This is all from memory so there can be some details I'm missing and updates prob added stuff I haven't seen yet.
No, there won’t be a gallery. The entire project is focused exclusively on the gameplay aspect. In the Battlefuck system, there will be the ability to view animations without worrying about the battle itself, but there won’t be a gallery like in other projects.

In the project, specifically in version 0.3.86a, there are currently 103 sex animations, not counting placeholders that I’m replacing as development progresses, as well as group animations.

Each animation has 2 phases, and there are also MMF, MMMF, and MMMMF animations, which have 1 phase.

Each enemy has 18 animations (some enemies use animations from other enemies, which will be replaced with new ones):

5 - oral 5 - vaginal 5 - anal 3 - etc.

Group animations also vary depending on the last enemy that joined the group sex and the positions being used. Currently, only two enemies have different group animations, but in the future, each enemy will have their own group animations.

Currently, the number of animations for each enemy is as follows:

Zomboid - 18
Symbiont - 10
Bomber - 5
Armored Symbiont - 4
White Symbiont - 7
Abomination - 18
Father (boss) - 10
Spitter - 13
Tentacles - 18

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I'm worried as well.
I'ma throw money at this when the next update comes out and get the patron update. I want to support but my reasoning with waiting is don't want money draining and risk it taking another month or 2 before the update.
I know that's counterproductive to the patreon platforms purpose but I've been burned a few times. Blame the grifters, not me lol
Of course, I know Horn isn't a grifter, they've been consistently delivering quality content. Idk man, monkey brain say no is best way I can put it.
I mainly release large updates where I try to cover as many aspects of the project as possible because I’m interested in completing this project as soon as possible. That’s why I physically can’t release updates very often. However, by reviewing the changelogs, you can assess how quickly or slowly the project is developing and how many or few changes I make with each new version.

As you know, I am Ukrainian, I am in Ukraine, and I am working on the project in Ukraine. I face difficulties that I cannot control, and because of them, I cannot adhere to any deadlines. This is simply impossible in my case, no matter how much I want to. That’s why I might be absent, delay updates, or forget about something important

I’m sorry that I cannot be punctual, but the project is being developed in the wrong time and place, yet it is being developed and will continue to be developed.

Support should only come if you want to and have the ability to do so—nothing should compel you to support me other than your own desire.

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I feel that the July 27 update never happen.
If you're very worried about the project's future and think that the update will never come out, causing you sleepless nights, anxiety, and restlessness, just put your hands on the table, join the ====> <==== and ask me, the moderator, or simply ask in the appropriate channel, and you’ll get an answer. If the project is abandoned, I will say: THE PROJECT IS ABANDONED, THE UPDATE WILL NEVER COME OUT!!!.

If the project is fine, but for some reason there hasn't been an update for a while, you will find out why and when the update is expected. The timelines are not always accurate—I'd say I never hit the exact deadlines—but at least you’ll be able to sleep peacefully.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Download from OP shows some kind of backscreen with a logo, then a black screen and some music is playing.
It never moves on from the blackscreen. I blocked its internet access. Does this require internet to run? Dx11 batch file same behaviour.

Reactions: shikouyin and HBeam

nicolascage

Nov 19, 2022
I mainly release large updates where I try to cover as many aspects of the project as possible because I’m interested in completing this project as soon as possible. That’s why I physically can’t release updates very often. However, by reviewing the changelogs, you can assess how quickly or slowly the project is developing and how many or few changes I make with each new version.

As you know, I am Ukrainian, I am in Ukraine, and I am working on the project in Ukraine. I face difficulties that I cannot control, and because of them, I cannot adhere to any deadlines. This is simply impossible in my case, no matter how much I want to. That’s why I might be absent, delay updates, or forget about something important

I’m sorry that I cannot be punctual, but the project is being developed in the wrong time and place, yet it is being developed and will continue to be developed.

Support should only come if you want to and have the ability to do so—nothing should compel you to support me other than your own desire.
Hey thanks for even putting time into this project at all, would drive me crazy to develop a game and release it to a bunch of complaining freeloaders (myself included). Hope you continue to be safe friend, best wishes.

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
ok guys whos the dumb who put this shit of version who gives fatal error,wtf is wrong with you people,and i want the know wich version is good.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
ok guys whos the dumb who put this shit of version who gives fatal error,wtf is wrong with you people,and i want the know wich version is good.
The only dumb here is you. Version is working fine. And if you would be any smarter you would provide a screenshot of your fatal error instead of this dumb nonsense.

Reactions: lesath

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Is there going to be options to make enemies transparent during intimate mode, clean cum of body? l love to see her anus spread out but it is only for split seconds, if the models don't collide with the camera.
Do certain graphic settings affect the visibility(and the cum) of her gentiles and anus? Make it more clearer or visible, just asking.

157b

Mar 8, 2023
man this game evolved a lot since I last played it, more monsters, quality animations and a proper character customisation, props to the dev, honestly. Keep it up man!!

Yufox

Nov 18, 2017
If you're very worried about the project's future and think that the update will never come out, causing you sleepless nights, anxiety, and restlessness, just put your hands on the table, join the ====> <==== and ask me, the moderator, or simply ask in the appropriate channel, and you’ll get an answer. If the project is abandoned, I will say: THE PROJECT IS ABANDONED, THE UPDATE WILL NEVER COME OUT!!!.

If the project is fine, but for some reason there hasn't been an update for a while, you will find out why and when the update is expected. The timelines are not always accurate—I'd say I never hit the exact deadlines—but at least you’ll be able to sleep peacefully.
Don't forget to add lots of arrows though :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes