alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
i dont understand one thing,is confusing,this version v0386 must be replaced in other old version,bc the game itself dosent work ,it give me error fatal.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
i dont understand one thing,is confusing,this version v0386 must be replaced in other old version,bc the game itself dosent work ,it give me error fatal.
Man, are u braindead ? Can u provide ppl with more info so somebody could help you ? Why should anyone replace version with an older one just because only u have some kind of fatal error ?

• Haha
Reactions: MonsterDonger

Jamonkey32

Jan 7, 2019
Anyone else getting a popup for unsafe file, its the first time it's popped up for this games download for me
( on the gofile link)

Dezyego

Dec 19, 2020
Ok yall can laugh at this but i do need an answer... I was clicking around in the inventory and I may have dropped my shotgun. Its in the air and i cant pick it up. Any solutions?

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
This is not a bug. The sex mechanics will be reworked after the release of the next version ,now they are simplified to the minimum, allowing you to simply view the animations.

Group animations are present, and you can add an enemy near you during sex, provided that one of the three positions is available. The corresponding window where you can add the enemy to the scene appears on the right, as long as the enemy was in the area before the sex interaction began

Also, enemies have their own preferences. If these preferences don’t match the available position, the enemy won’t join in.

If the preferences do match, the enemy will take mental damage just by watching, after which they will explode and go to sleep, or be ready for a second round.

I repeat... The sex mechanics will be reworked AFTER the release of the next version, and they will be more playable, allowing you to use them as one of the core mechanics. This will enable you to progress through the project using sexual content, with personal stats, skills, statistics, and everything else...
What is WIP and how to activate it?

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
Ok yall can laugh at this but i do need an answer... I was clicking around in the inventory and I may have dropped my shotgun. Its in the air and i cant pick it up. Any solutions?
Looks like a bug, but re-entering from mine menu did the trick for me.

Reactions: Dezyego

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I finished the main quest, and I'm close to finishing the side quest
I encountered an issue regarding the clear the warehouse mission - symbiote seem to spawn at random locations, making them hard to locate and kill (mine spawned close to the roof and one clipping on the wall)

Switch puzzle is 641523

I also can seem to pick up antidepressants

Last edited:

nhoksolo2028

Feb 10, 2019
I have i5 12400f with 6700xt 32Gb Ram but it was quite laggy on medium settings and also the preset big boobs does not match with the one ingame, any suggestions for me? Thank you.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
I have i5 12400f with 6700xt 32Gb Ram but it was quite laggy on medium settings and also the preset big boobs does not match with the one ingame, any suggestions for me? Thank you.
Try vsync or 60fps lock, or try different exe aka bat for amd users. Dev said next update should improve performance it should be released in a week or few

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nhoksolo2028

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
This version is quite unstable in terms of performance. The next update, which will be released in a few days, will work much better

• Red Heart
Reactions: crappypoo
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes