Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I finished the main quest, and I'm close to finishing the side quest
I encountered an issue regarding the clear the warehouse mission - symbiote seem to spawn at random locations, making them hard to locate and kill (mine spawned close to the roof and one clipping on the wall)

Switch puzzle is 641523

I also can seem to pick up antidepressants
I finished the main quest, and I'm close to finishing the side quest
I encountered an issue regarding the clear the warehouse mission - symbiote seem to spawn at random locations, making them hard to locate and kill (mine spawned close to the roof and one clipping on the wall)

Switch puzzle is 641523

I also can seem to pick up antidepressants
The puzzle for the switches is generated randomly.

Antidepressants can’t be picked up since they have no use yet, but they will be active after the update to the sex mechanics, as they will become a part of it.

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Ok yall can laugh at this but i do need an answer... I was clicking around in the inventory and I may have dropped my shotgun. Its in the air and i cant pick it up. Any solutions?
Yes, that’s a bug. You shouldn’t be able to drop weapons. Re-enter in arena or story will return the weapon you dropped

Reactions: Dezyego

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
Is there going to be options to make enemies transparent during intimate mode, clean cum of body? l love to see her anus spread out but it is only for split seconds, if the models don't collide with the camera.
Do certain graphic settings affect the visibility(and the cum) of her gentiles and anus? Make it more clearer or visible, just asking.
The option to make enemies transparent has already been added in the next update, but genitals will not be transparent.

As for genitals, anus, and other related details, I will work on that when I update the sex mechanics.

It will also be possible to remove the tactical belt in the next update.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
The option to make enemies transparent has already been added in the next update, but genitals will not be transparent.

As for genitals, anus, and other related details, I will work on that when I update the sex mechanics.

It will also be possible to remove the tactical belt in the next update.
its a zombie game maybe spawn more zombies whenever sound is being detected sort of a zombie spawn in the arena mode for the story mode?

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
its a zombie game maybe spawn more zombies whenever sound is being detected sort of a zombie spawn in the arena mode for the story mode?
Well... I can add anything you want, but I simply don’t have the resources, time, or enough hands for many things. However, something similar to what you suggested has already been added and will be... again... in the next update. The number of enemies and their strength will depend on your activity. If you don’t die and do well, there will be more enemies, and they will be stronger. The amount of loot will also change, and the likelihood of certain events will also vary.

If you play well and don’t die, there will be a chance to encounter the YUNA stone, which is guarded by a large number of symbionts, and other random events that will occur depending on your activity. There aren’t many of these right now because I recently implemented this system, and they haven’t been properly tested yet.

If you have any questions, please use the Discord group for that. I won’t be active here, nor do I want to be. This is not a platform for developers or for feedback.

Reactions: Elminzter

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Well... I can add anything you want, but I simply don’t have the resources, time, or enough hands for many things. However, something similar to what you suggested has already been added and will be... again... in the next update. The number of enemies and their strength will depend on your activity. If you don’t die and do well, there will be more enemies, and they will be stronger. The amount of loot will also change, and the likelihood of certain events will also vary.

If you play well and don’t die, there will be a chance to encounter the YUNA stone, which is guarded by a large number of symbionts, and other random events that will occur depending on your activity. There aren’t many of these right now because I recently implemented this system, and they haven’t been properly tested yet.

If you have any questions, please use the Discord group for that. I won’t be active here, nor do I want to be. This is not a platform for developers or for feedback.
A dynamic difficulty eh? That can change the spawn number of enemies? l prefer only using sexual methods and not guns. What about this route? Will be alright? Filled with content?

nudem

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone have a save file with the key card for the underground lab area?
I fell through the map after exploring a previously locked door and the floor not loading or existing.
After reloading the game I was set back only a minute or so, but lost the keycard and can't trigger the quest again, as it is ongoing.

Want to see if I can add the missing keycard entry back to my save.

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Hello, I found some strange place. probably something not yet finished:

1726089101568.png

Coming here from :

1726089271078.png

Near the place of the dying man with Doctors quest

Alex_Horn, thanks for the all efforts and interesting game You made.

Several questions if i may:
Is there a way if Judy can jump? Really miss that one.
Is there a way to move camera, a bit far from her out of H scenes. In the previous versions it was i think.
Also is there a way to have both old and new modeller? New one give much more possibilities, but is quite complex and i never succeed, to create, what i did with old one. Even spending several hours for trying something, which i did for up to ten mins with the old one : )

Old Modeller:

1726090335173.png

New one

1726090595545.png

Is there a way if the numbers of mutants in arena are actual? It constantly stays as 16, until some centuries later all these get finished : )

Also, it was mentioned that tactical belt could be removed in next version. In the past it was possible . Will be possible if clothes, could be removed and dropped also.

• Haha
Reactions: starkurt

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
It looks like the GoFile version might be broken? tried to DL it twice and gotten errors on extract and failed to run what did extract. Filepath of extract error says the problem is in an empty Appdata folder. Never Mind looks like all the Links are busted, all get corrupt files or just error 404.

Last edited:

OtherKing45

Apr 7, 2020
Would be neat if some future missions included alternate routes that ends with the npc women becoming sex slaves to men in town or just non-conned by mutants.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
It looks like the GoFile version might be broken? tried to DL it twice and gotten errors on extract and failed to run what did extract. Filepath of extract error says the problem is in an empty Appdata folder. Never Mind looks like all the Links are busted, all get corrupt files or just error 404.
Well that's strange I downloaded from gofile just yesterday and got no errors.

MOONSLIDER49

May 8, 2024
It seems that the FILESFM share for the last version of this game is packed with a malicious file ti!cf8aa69ef8fa. Didn't check the other shared file

Yufox

Nov 18, 2017
What did you name the file? What folder did you put it in? What is the file extension?
The folder is "AppData\Local\Yuna\Saved\SaveGames\Customization\Tattoo". You should have folders for each body part in there: Arms, Body, Face, Legs, Neck. And should name the files "BT_x" (x = number of tattoo, starting with 0, BT_0, BT_1, BT_2).

They need to be jpg or png with white background.

When you chose the tattoo ingame you also have to set the scale (or visibility) slider to 100%.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes