Skynet2097

Jun 29, 2023
The game was working this morning but now when I start the game you 1st see the Yuna logo and then it turns black but the music is playing in the background. the screen remains black and the music continues playing. Deleting the Profile folder didn't help.

[FIXED]
Renaming the folder seems to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: SBT01

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
This game keeps getting more demanding with each update. Initially, my 10th-gen i5, 16GB of RAM, and GTX 1650 GPU managed just fine. I could play the previous update on lower settings without issue. However, the latest update has made the game virtually unplayable—I'm struggling to get enough FPS for a smooth experience. It’s disappointing, as this is one of my favorite adult games and I’ve always looked forward to each new update.

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
The game was working this morning but now when I start the game you 1st see the Yuna logo and then it turns black but the music is playing in the background. the screen remains black and the music continues playing. Deleting the Profile folder didn't help.

[FIXED]
Renaming the folder seems to work.
I have the exact same problem and, I don't know how to fix it, change the name of the game folder as you say but I don't know if you meant that.

Yufox

Nov 18, 2017
This game keeps getting more demanding with each update. Initially, my 10th-gen i5, 16GB of RAM, and GTX 1650 GPU managed just fine. I could play the previous update on lower settings without issue. However, the latest update has made the game virtually unplayable—I'm struggling to get enough FPS for a smooth experience. It’s disappointing, as this is one of my favorite adult games and I’ve always looked forward to each new update.
Performance should go up in the next update again. Horn is optimizing a lot and is testing with a 1650 to get 60 fps out of it. (y)

Skynet2097

Jun 29, 2023
I have the exact same problem and, I don't know how to fix it, change the name of the game folder as you say but I don't know if you meant that.

Yes, I simple renamed the folder from "Yuna 0.38a" to "Yuna 0.38a1" and it worked. I also cleared all Windows temp folders and Yuna registry values. I think its some caching/settings issues in Windows 11

Last edited:
Reactions: Ehterias

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Yes, I simple renamed the folder from "Yuna 0.38a" to "Yuna 0.38a1" and it worked. I also cleared all Windows temp folders and Yuna registry values. I think its some caching/settings issues in Windows 11
ok, thanks bro, I'll try to see what comes out.

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
E key works when picking up stuff, but not in dialogue - I'm stuck at first meeting - I get Halt and Identify, but nothing happens. Pressing E does nothing. I can still look around, but can't move away. Anyone else running into this?

Also - Discord link is broken - link expired.

Yufox

Nov 18, 2017
E key works when picking up stuff, but not in dialogue - I'm stuck at first meeting - I get Halt and Identify, but nothing happens. Pressing E does nothing. I can still look around, but can't move away. Anyone else running into this?

Also - Discord link is broken - link expired.
To advance conversations press CTRL, it should show in the bottom right of your screen.
I informed Horn of the dead discord link (y) Alternatively you can visit the Patreon page, the discord link on there should still work

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I respect the hell out of anyone who can put this much work into something without getting distracted, but I feel this project was fundamentally doomed from the start by overambition.

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
To advance conversations press CTRL, it should show in the bottom right of your screen.
I informed Horn of the dead discord link (y) Alternatively you can visit the Patreon page, the discord link on there should still work
I've got a larger than average monitor, did not think to look over in the corner for that info.

Thanks,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yufox
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes