5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
758134_B313A248.jpg

Overview:
You ran away from home to avoid being married to someone you didn't love, you went to a faraway country to avoid being found and forced to get married, now you're looking to make a new life on your own.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-06
Release Date: 2020-12-06
Developer: Vasilisa -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Game: The Possession Game
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

950959_m239.jpg 656462_l48.jpg 634025_j93.jpg 603932_h89.jpg 603933_h73.jpg 586551_g41.jpg 586552_g61.jpg 586555_g78.jpg 586558_h1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yuri hotel as the name suggests is a lesbian game (Just lesbians)

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Holy shit, this plot sounds like my past, the tags like my life and the title like my dreams...now i know what i play after completing my current game ^^

The future Tags are also very fitting for me...just remove the "?" from harem and i will be happy ^^

Reactions: Vasilisa

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The map took a while to figure out and the only marker I saw was the coffee shop (if that is one) and the hospital, but I guess that makes sense because its a point and click and I rarely play those types of games. The art is choppy, but I'm pretty sure that would improve in the future. Overall, I think it's a decent intro to the game. I'll keep checking out the game in the future. Good Luck.

Anyway, I like her reason for wanting to escape from that situation, but if she really didn't know anything about the real world why didn't she get a map at the airport of the place she's in. You talked about some tags that might be and won't be in the game. Of course, this game reminds me of another game I love (Harem Hotel). If the harem tag is in the game, I could see that as one of the endings since you plan on having multiple endings. As for the tags that won't be in the game, I like NTR not being in the game. I'm still undecided if I want to see cheating, group sex or a threesome in the game. I guess I'll get an answer in the future with more story elements.

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
I don't even know if this is a design choice but pressing the right arrow key seems to highlight an interaction location on the isometric maps.

I think this looks interesting enough for a v0.1, the writing is a bit on the cliché side of things but at least it's sweet and actually pretty funny at times.

Yuri hotel as the name suggests is a lesbian game (Just lesbians)
Hello dev. Your game looks pretty interesting, and thank you for informing us about the planned content. About the art style, I'd like to know if what we're seeing here is the intended design, or if it's mostly placeholder graphics. I notice the game is tagged as 2dcg, while backgrounds are in fact 3d and character models seem like a bit of a weird mixture of both.

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

215303j

Neat demo.

I like the premise as well as the characters so far. Even though the story is a bit out there, it is written in a believable manner. The English is pretty good.

The map could use a bit of guidance. As mentioned before, the hospital and coffeeshop are recognisable, the rest isn't.

The art brought me back to the '90's, but that's not necessarily bad.

I'll keep an eye on this one!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well if I were to put a threesome, the other two girls would focus on the protagonist and not play between them :devilish:
That cuts the fun in half. I know, most guys think different about this matter, but it is fun and pleasure to let a girl melt on your tongue, even more if you can glance over to other girls doing and feeling the same...and nothing beats to be in the middle or in a circle, tasting, seeing and getting off at the same time drives you extremely...whoops, i got a little carried away...lets say a little (harem-)orgy here and there is always great option to consider, especially if there are no dicks and risks involved, aside from a little headache if you have to many screaming girls around you :p
And it is a whole different Level than NTR, sharing, swinging, cheating or any similiar stuff. If all involved people like each other and have fun together, there will never be jealousy or bad memories, but you can get addicted to it ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ok, played it now...a little short and punctuation/capitalization need improvement, but style and story could make a great game with future content. Just one suggestion: Change the highlight/hover color or adjust its brightness.
I look forward to see more of the game :)

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
Well, it looks good. Can't wait for the next updates. But:
1) Are you made text colour matching her hair colour? I like redheads, but can you make in not so bright?
2) Intro was too short. Can you tell, how many girls will be in future?
3) Will there be clothing changing system?
Anyway thanks for the yuri.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote