TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Enough of the stupid arguments. This is not the place for such things.

D

Deleted member 4046833

Great art, no sex. F*** you dev, freaking genius

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
never thought for a second that this woud turn vanilla romance to psychological horror so fast really unexpected Oo that chest code explanation T_T i think i'll have some trauma after this T_T
edit : and while doing the second route ... i found that i've forgoten something in the first T_T i did not take notice of the aroma the first time
after thought edit ... i seem to miss two event, the one after the second time you get and ending and the one before the first ending any tips ?

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this has the most impossible puzzle ever.
a 3 digit code on a chest
"yurikago"
"add them all"
"RI = Li" and "AG = Ag"

the other character can give you the solution because you have to change yurikago into yuLikAgo and then find out what CHEMICAL ELEMENTS THESE ARE and add the numbers together.
wtf lol.

btw the solution is 208

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways yeah the farthest the H-stuff goes is the bathroom groping and stripping down to underwear together. There's a number of cute moments. The translation is just a tad stiff, but as someone who has a very very low tolerance for that type of thing it wasn't often at all, or even glaringly bad, just a little off kilter here and there.

There's a number of actions that increase the point until the exit appears, but there's actually more events then the required amount. You can find most all of them with some through searching but there's one specific one that doesn't have any indicators:

There's three different endings, the first for clearing the game with one character and after the credits short blurb after a phone call, then you get a second ending for clearing with the unchosen character which also has a short blurb after the credits, followed up by a short scene.

There's a third ending that you can get, (maybe after the other two?), which I highly recommend getting until after the second ending, and to get it you

If I'm being honest the most interesting part was the overall background setting.

tl;dr: It's a short game, it's cute, there's not that much ecchi content at all, and the Yuri Illuminati deserves its own game

Average

Nov 10, 2017

Anyways yeah the farthest the H-stuff goes is the bathroom groping and stripping down to underwear together. There's a number of cute moments. The translation is just a tad stiff, but as someone who has a very very low tolerance for that type of thing it wasn't often at all, or even glaringly bad, just a little off kilter here and there.

There's a number of actions that increase the point until the exit appears, but there's actually more events then the required amount. You can find most all of them with some through searching but there's one specific one that doesn't have any indicators:

There's three different endings, the first for clearing the game with one character and after the credits short blurb after a phone call, then you get a second ending for clearing with the unchosen character which also has a short blurb after the credits, followed up by a short scene.

There's a third ending that you can get, (maybe after the other two?), which I highly recommend getting until after the second ending, and to get it you

If I'm being honest the most interesting part was the overall background setting.

tl;dr: It's a short game, it's cute, there's not that much ecchi content at all, and the Yuri Illuminati deserves its own game
i'm having a hard time getting the second event in the list, i have no idea what to do.
also i'm clicking the icon in the middle in the title screen but i don't seem to get the third ending
do you have any idea what i'm misssing? thanks a lot for the info too

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
i'm having a hard time getting the second event in the list, i have no idea what to do.
also i'm clicking the icon in the middle in the title screen but i don't seem to get the third ending
do you have any idea what i'm misssing? thanks a lot for the info too
Steam guide has the requirements for all events, though it's in Japanese and you'd have to run it through a translator first. Have no idea how anyone would naturally figure out the 30 second one without a guide tbh.

In that particular case the ingame the listed text for "Attempted Kiss" after completing it is "talked about after "trying it"". I believe you have to talk to the other character after one of the events, or at a certain point through the game.

As you go on there's triggers for dialogs that can be missed if you go past them. Immediately as you begin for the tasks for example, there's a unique dialog that pops up if you talk to the other person. Dunno which of those is the one needed for it.

Generally if there's a brief dialogue bubble above the other characters head with "..." in it, it means they have unseen dialog for you from what I can tell. You might just need to check back after each task/event since I dunno which one it was.

The third ending requires you to click the logo on the Character Select screen in between Senpai and Kohai, not the Main Menu. You might need the rest of the events done? I'm not sure, I had already beat the game twice and gotten everything besides the third ending and the 30 second one before I even noticed the icon in the top right so I dunno what I did to get what specifically.

Reactions: Average

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Steam guide has the requirements for all events, though it's in Japanese and you'd have to run it through a translator first. Have no idea how anyone would naturally figure out the 30 second one without a guide tbh.

In that particular case the ingame the listed text for "Attempted Kiss" after completing it is "talked about after "trying it"". I believe you have to talk to the other character after one of the events, or at a certain point through the game.

As you go on there's triggers for dialogs that can be missed if you go past them. Immediately as you begin for the tasks for example, there's a unique dialog that pops up if you talk to the other person. Dunno which of those is the one needed for it.

Generally if there's a brief dialogue bubble above the other characters head with "..." in it, it means they have unseen dialog for you from what I can tell. You might just need to check back after each task/event since I dunno which one it was.

The third ending requires you to click the logo on the Character Select screen in between Senpai and Kohai, not the Main Menu. You might need the rest of the events done? I'm not sure, I had already beat the game twice and gotten everything besides the third ending and the 30 second one before I even noticed the icon in the top right so I dunno what I did to get what specifically.
Thanks a lot for this, i'll try it out

Reactions: Keldin