openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
this game is gpu destroyer, instant delete after few minutes playing . this is not worth 10gb . roblox have better gameplay

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
I had high hopes, finally a game without fat grannies, but harem, w/o sharing / NTR?! It's like fries w/o meat :(.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i cant open it :c say i dont have suficient graphic memory but the last update i can playit normally

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Someone confirm this? I have very good laptop but wouldnt like to download 10gb just to play some laggy mess
the opening load screen (which is black and you have no idea if it's doing anything) takes like 5 mins before it gets you into the menu. I have a shit GPU though and once through that the game runs fine. gotta watch my temps though cause it was getting higher than id like but it was within tolerances.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
oh i remanber now i play last time my latop asus tuf fx505du ram 32gb vga 6gb ryzen 7 still slow and i delete the game right now i not buy new latop yet.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
can anyone tell me why z-island is not zombie island, why the reviews and story video AND story website overview don't match?
can someone tell me why the MC wants to burn away his only connection to family? (vin disel does NOT approve...)
what does he gain from doing that? its not like it's some slave ring it's just a company made on a fortune. will any of these be updated?
WHY HASN'T SOMEONE TOLD ME ALREADY IN THE MAKING OF THIS COMMEN- (Bullet grazes ear).... well piss.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
can anyone tell me why z-island is not zombie island, why the reviews and story video AND story website overview don't match?
can someone tell me why the MC wants to burn away his only connection to family? (vin disel does NOT approve...)
what does he gain from doing that? its not like it's some slave ring it's just a company made on a fortune. will any of these be updated?
WHY HASN'T SOMEONE TOLD ME ALREADY IN THE MAKING OF THIS COMMEN- (Bullet grazes ear).... well piss.
For the first comment... Is it really not zombie island? How do you know without playing? The MC quickly changes his mind on selling the company, if you play more than 2 minutes.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
lol our home its a big mansion now, and where is our room? you can only go to night with it

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes