Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
If I understand correctly, this update only contains fixes and there is no point in downloading this release.

Reactions: GerlachT

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Great game. So, great that every time i open the game my laptop gets hanged abd i have to force restart it. Now i know that it will be another of the game I'll avoid.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
love the new home design btw. rachel doesn't have a bathroom in her place though...kinda weird...obviously it doesn't matter, but yeah.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
lol our home its a big mansion now, and where is our room? you can only go to night with it
go upstairs take a right, go past the tv and you'll be on the left in the long open hallway before the workout room.

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
hey can ayone help me ,my game crashes when i have to go to resisdental area through boat what to do?
plzz help me Thank You

res0nat0r

Sep 13, 2019
I'm confused by your question. There's already a 3dcg tag on this thread.
I usually look at the first spoiler.

3d game, male protagonist, sandbox, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, fantasy, adventure, monster girl, romance, groping, pov, animated, milf, oral sex, masturbation, sex toys

That's what I meant. Thanks for the tip that on top of the post there is a true tag list.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I usually look at the first spoiler.

3d game, male protagonist, sandbox, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, fantasy, adventure, monster girl, romance, groping, pov, animated, milf, oral sex, masturbation, sex toys

That's what I meant. Thanks for the tip that on top of the post there is a true tag list.
Yeah, the first spoiler is only really applicable when the game very first comes out. If you want current tags, you should look at that top list (it's also what shows on the Latest page when you hover over a game). That said, sadly the tags lists at the top are often not fully up-to-date. But they should be more accurate than a single-time post when the thread is first created (i.e., the OP's genre SPOILER tag).

Reactions: res0nat0r

Starrbit

Nov 29, 2023
If I remember correctly - Melissa is one of the twins.
I think I need to be at this elevator to meet at the top durring the daytime, but it is not showing up

This was a continuation from a previous version... Please tell me I don't need to replay it again.
1723053505549.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think I need to be at this elevator to meet at the top durring the daytime, but it is not showing up

This was a continuation from a previous version... Please tell me I don't need to replay it again.
View attachment 3908445
Have you restarted with v0.19.1 already, then? If not:
It's recommended to start a new game.

Arby

Jul 23, 2017

View attachment 3908445

I had the same issue, you need to resart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Quest says i must talk to Melissa in her office but i cant find her anywhere. Please help.
Did you restart with this latest version? If not, you probably need to do that. This same error was discussed just a few posts up from yours (on this same page of the thread, in fact).

Reactions: maikah68
2.50 star(s) 16 Votes