EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Does it really? how? because i download from there having 1gb of internet and it doesnt pass from 230kbps
Well, i have Gigabit internet as well. Gofile is pretty shit for speed i agree. Anything other than Mega or Pixeldrain is slow as melasses.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does it really? how? because i download from there having 1gb of internet and it doesnt pass from 230kbps
Well, i have Gigabit internet as well. Gofile is pretty shit for speed i agree. Anything other than Mega or Pixeldrain is slow as melasses.
The download rate will fluctuate, based on complexity of the data being transferred and other external factors (level of current site traffic, for example). But I often see it at well above what you describe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you mean 230kBps, because kbps is kilobits (not kilobytes) per second, which in general is ridiculous unless you're on a 1995 dial-up modem or something. (That would make it take something like 14 days to download the file.) I'll assume you mean the modern technology rate of kBps. I can only assume you're encountering some external factor — like current level of traffic (generally varies by time of day) or living in a very large city — that slows your speed down. The above screenshot is right now, downloading as I type this reply.

At least compared to anything other than GoogleDrive, Mega (which has a 5GB cap unless you have premium) and Pixeldrain (which slows way down after the first 5GB), GoFile is pretty fast. Rates of around 325kBps only happen very occasionally and only momentarily (since download speeds always jump around as a download progresses), and something like that is the low end of what I see. It's much more common to see rates in the 1–2+ MBps range. So IDK what to tell you, but I never see rates with GoFile as slow as you're saying you get.

And if you're complaint is that it takes a whole 21 minutes to download nearly 11GB (at least, for me it did; see below), that seems like a first-world problem and maybe you should be grateful you have speed that's not of the 1995 level.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
For me the rate of download from Gofile is usually never over 500kB/s. Mega and Pixeldrain i usually get a lousy 10MB/s.
First world problems indeed. But that is the reason i prefer the faster hosts like Gdrive and Proton drive if available. If not then Mega or Pixeldrain.

As pointed out it's first world problems but when u have a max bandwidth of 125MB/s (1Gb/s) then the slow ass speeds most hosts offers seems way too slow.

Reactions: SinGen

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For me the rate of download from Gofile is usually never over 500kB/s. Mega and Pixeldrain i usually get a lousy 10MB/s.
First world problems indeed. But that is the reason i prefer the faster hosts like Gdrive and Proton drive if available. If not then Mega or Pixeldrain.

As pointed out it's first world problems but when u have a max bandwidth of 125MB/s (1Gb/s) then the slow ass speeds most hosts offers seems way too slow.
Well, I'm definitely not going to pretend a lot of the hosts aren't slow (and cumbered with ads, too). MixDrop, WDHO, UploadHaven, KrakenFiles, and even WorkUpload all are considerably slower. I don't know what's slowing things down for either of you, but I can only speak from my own experience. For me, GoFile seems just fine, and consistently so. That's interesting, though: I don't think I've seen Proton Drive used as a mirror on this site, although I would agree it's great in general.

Last edited:

xxnarcosxx

Nov 18, 2019
I tried both versions
With Unreal 4 I can't start the game in the main menu and with Unreal 5 I can play until I get into the small boat and the game crashes
Does anyone have a solution or know why?
I even tried it with low graphics settings

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018

I actually mean 230kBps , kilobytes, not megabytes per second. i would be fine with 11 min download for 2.3mbps, i have no idea why i download at such a low speed when i have such a good internet. i already downloaded it but this is just to show you 1723212607249.png

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Well, I'm definitely not going to pretend a lot of the hosts aren't slow (and cumbered with ads, too). MixDrop, WDHO, UploadHaven, KrakenFiles, and even WorkUpload all are considerably slower. I don't know what's slowing things down for either of you, but I can only speak from my own experience. For me, GoFile seems just fine, and consistently so. That's interesting, though: I don't think I've seen Proton Drive used as a mirror on this site, although I would agree it's great in general.
I must say that krakenfiles download faster than goofile for me, that one is 3mbps for me, the other doesnt pass from 230 kBps, i download just fine with mega, google drive, pixeldrain is slow af for me too, maybe its because im from south america or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I must say that krakenfiles download faster than goofile for me, that one is 3mbps for me, the other doesnt pass from 230 kBps, i download just fine with mega, google drive, pixeldrain is slow af for me too, maybe its because im from south america or something.
Yeah, there's probably a regional difference too. I might be misremembering and KrakenFiles might be faster as well. I almost always use GoogleDrive, GoFile, PixelDrain, or Mega. One thing I do is that if a download is going to take a really long time, I will begin it before I go to sleep. Then it will tend to be at least halfway finished by the time I awake in the morning. That might not work for you, but it's something to consider if you haven't tried it yet.

Richter

Jul 12, 2017

Not sure why people are having issues with GoFile, it's almost always always the fastest for me. Since I already downloaded Z-Island yesterday, I just downloaded something else for testing purposes and got varying from 93 to 109MB/s. It's about this speed ever time I download something.

1723229994202.png

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not sure why people are having issues with GoFile, it's almost always always the fastest for me. Since I already downloaded Z-Island yesterday, I just downloaded something else for testing purposes and got varying from 93 to 109MB/s. It's about this speed ever time I download something.

View attachment 3914694
Yeah, I don't have issues with it, either. Unless you're in the same area as SinGen or EvilChef, though, it could be just a regional difference, like I mentioned above.

Since file hosts have physical servers to allow for file sharing, it could be that they don't have any servers close enough to provide better performance. It's also always possible in some cases that a particular server (from the whole farm of dozens of servers or something) could be struggling. Even though often that just means it needs to be restarted, if someone tries a download on an affected server before a problem with lag on it has been noticed, they might see worse performance.

To the above point, then, it's possible some servers are assigned to handle traffic from specific locations. If this happens along with the above scenario, I could see consistently worse performance being an issue sometimes.

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
I'm still missing one scene according to the gallery but both remaining quests are WIP, any1 got a clue what it could be? View attachment 3007346
Can someone answer this question because I'm stuck, too.

And I'm at 99% and completed Fey, Angie, Mila, Tami, and found 5 binoculars (First one [day], upstairs motel pool terrace [night while doing Fey mission], Sale house next to Your House [night, progresses Fey Mission], Beach [night after running with a dude to progress Fey Mission, Starts Angie Mission], and Night Club Purple rooms [night after completing Fey to Neko Burglary]).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
everything from 0,are you kiddin'me ,I don't think so

I can't run this update
Are you saying you can't run the update with saves from before? Because if so, that's exactly why you would need to start a new game. Several people have reported having trouble with certain saves and/or events not loading unless they start from the beginning again. Maybe you could spread it out some, like 30 minutes every day for a couple of weeks until you're caught up again. IDK, just a thought.

If not, I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't see any patch to fix anything.

Oct 25, 2018
Are you saying you can't run the update with saves from before? Because if so, that's exactly why you would need to start a new game. Several people have reported having trouble with certain saves and/or events not loading unless they start from the beginning again. Maybe you could spread it out some, like 30 minutes every day for a couple of weeks until you're caught up again. IDK, just a thought.

If not, I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't see any patch to fix anything.
When i extract and run this update the black screen is showing,and I exit to taskbar,no quit option

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes