-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes i started a game but old saves wont work :(
That's right. They will not work. You don't have to start over; you could always just drop the game entirely. But you are correct: don't use old saves. There's nothing anybody can do about that, so you need to decide whether you'll keep playing. But we can't troubleshoot playing with old saves because the dev changed things that make them not work, and I doubt anyone on this thread can fix them.

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Someone have save from new version like halfway trough the game
Catch my save files, last is 57% in main story. (To newest version of game [v0.19.1])

Save location - C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved <-Here paste the folder

and in addition it also i posting multiple save files - each has a different percentage of the game
I was only doing the main storyline

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Where should the binoculars be again?
1724170463895.png

I got up to 99% as well but these set of binoculars weren't here even with the fresh start I did... I'm using 19.1 as well...

IIRC, there's 5 I found so far...

Motel Pool Dining Area - Night
Fey Masturbating (House on Sale) - Night
Angie Masturbating (Hospital Beach w/ Remi's Running Practice) - Night
Remi's Introduction POV from House on Sale (Couple Beach Sex) - Day
Night Club Purple Room Peek - Night

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGremlin21

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where should the binoculars be again?
View attachment 3950133

I got up to 99% as well but these set of binoculars weren't here even with the fresh start I did... I'm using 19.1 as well...
They should be inside the building, not outside. If you go on that transport disc slightly to the right (and up) from your character, you'll go inside the night club. There should be binoculars right there. Other than those, I don't know of any around where your character is in this screenshot.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
They should be inside the building, not outside. If you go on that transport disc slightly to the right (and up) from your character, you'll go inside the night club. There should be binoculars right there. Other than those, I don't know of any around where your character is in this screenshot.
If this is the one you're referring to, then yeah, i got that, otherwise, there was really nothing else I could find inside aside from this one. 1724177297933.png

This is what it looks like when I reloaded a save from the Fey Chase.
1724177372096.png

There was also a scene with Remi spying by the dumpster (Motel Area during Nighttime) in one of the previous versions. I just don't know if it ultimately got removed or I just can't manage to trigger it.

For anyone asking for a save, here's a 99% v19.1...

Save Directory: "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved"

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v0.20

On another note, we've been working on the VRAM memory issue bug, and we believe we have a solution for many players. The issue stems from the fact that the UE4 version of ZIsland writes a configuration in a system folder. This configuration is also used by the UE5 version of ZIsland and attempts to incorporate it, which creates a series of errors and issues for the new game engine. So, the solution is to delete that folder.

If you played a previous version of ZIsland v0.19 on your machine, please delete the following folder before running the new versions of the game:

<YourDrive>:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\Config

If you want to keep your saves, **do not** delete the "SaveGames" folder. If you accidentally lose your saves, please download the file we’ve shared in this post and use our save files.

Finally, if anyone experiences issues after this fix, you can also try running the files to force DirectX. From now on, we'll include these files in the releases. Simply run the file: **Force DirectX11.bat** and launch the game. You can also try **Force DirectX12.bat** if you want to enhance the graphics further.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does....does any main character on this website have a father who hasn't recently died?
That's funny. To be fair, though, I do know of plenty of games where the MC's father is never mentioned. So depending on whether you make an assumption to the contrary, those would still have their fathers (the most likely IRL situation if a man isn't older than 30). But the trope is strong with adult games.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Did they say that old saves won't work when they released 0.20? I know they've stated that a few times.
My quest log is filled with stuff, barely any of the NPCs are in the stated locations.

Miyakei

Feb 26, 2021
v0.20

On another note, we've been working on the VRAM memory issue bug, and we believe we have a solution for many players. The issue stems from the fact that the UE4 version of ZIsland writes a configuration in a system folder. This configuration is also used by the UE5 version of ZIsland and attempts to incorporate it, which creates a series of errors and issues for the new game engine. So, the solution is to delete that folder.

If you played a previous version of ZIsland v0.19 on your machine, please delete the following folder before running the new versions of the game:

<YourDrive>:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\Config

If you want to keep your saves, **do not** delete the "SaveGames" folder. If you accidentally lose your saves, please download the file we’ve shared in this post and use our save files.

Finally, if anyone experiences issues after this fix, you can also try running the files to force DirectX. From now on, we'll include these files in the releases. Simply run the file: **Force DirectX11.bat** and launch the game. You can also try **Force DirectX12.bat** if you want to enhance the graphics further.
Can i ask which Quest is the last one in this version? I got the quest to meet Melissa in her office but i am unable to get there....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did they say that old saves won't work when they released 0.20? I know they've stated that a few times.
My quest log is filled with stuff, barely any of the NPCs are in the stated locations.
Hrmmm... I don't remember needing to restart with v0.20, but with v0.19 you did. Just be sure to delete the folder indicated at this post, and do not delete your \SaveGames folder (unless you want to start over)!

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
dous anyone know where Tami's apartment is, it sais nr 16, ( use the motorcycle) on the main island
but sofar no idea where i can find it :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
dous anyone know where Tami's apartment is, it sais nr 16, ( use the motorcycle) on the main island
but sofar no idea where i can find it :(
Go to the hospital; if you fast travel there, immediately turn around and go to Z-Island. Facing with your back to the hospital, turn right. The apartments are the building right next to the hospital on that side. Enter and then go to the end of the hall for apartment 16.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonsFear
2.50 star(s) 16 Votes