-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where is melissa office?
After Roxo has taken over Melody Studio and renamed it, you can find the office by going to the open elevator (not sure why the pink "transport" indicator doesn't always show there), and click the button to go up to the boxing floor. Once you arrive, go past the boxing ring and into the room behind that. She should be in that room somewhere (I believe Melissa is the twin in white, although I can't remember offhand now for sure).

Nikx02

Dec 15, 2022
Can't complete the quest with Melissas office. Teleport isnt at Roxo building and when you go at night the office is gone its just a wall there.

CLOAKER55

Aug 16, 2024
Слава Богу Z❤СЛАВА Z❤АНГЕЛА ХРАНИТЕЛЯ Z КАЖДОМУ ИЗ ВАС❤БОЖЕ ХРАНИ Z❤СПАСИБО ВАМ НАШИ СВО❤ ХРАНИ ZOV✊Слава Богу Z❤СЛАВА Z❤АНГЕЛА ХРАНИТЕЛЯ КАЖДОМУ

• Angry
Reactions: rebL

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
after a long time, I started the new version of the game again (lat time v 0.12) - I can't play it anymore, as I dont see Items or important stuff. For example, when i start a new game, I can't buy the drink, as I dont see the drink in the bartenders inventory... I tried it wit force DirectX11 and 12, but no change. it is really a pity, as i liked the game...

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
Hi can body tell me I am having memory issues bug how to fix it. They have said that delete the configuration file in the system folder my question is where is the "system folder"

minimanfan

Jun 1, 2020
v0.20

On another note, we've been working on the VRAM memory issue bug, and we believe we have a solution for many players. The issue stems from the fact that the UE4 version of ZIsland writes a configuration in a system folder. This configuration is also used by the UE5 version of ZIsland and attempts to incorporate it, which creates a series of errors and issues for the new game engine. So, the solution is to delete that folder.

If you played a previous version of ZIsland v0.19 on your machine, please delete the following folder before running the new versions of the game:

<YourDrive>:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\ZIsland\Saved\Config

If you want to keep your saves, **do not** delete the "SaveGames" folder. If you accidentally lose your saves, please download the file we’ve shared in this post and use our save files.

Finally, if anyone experiences issues after this fix, you can also try running the files to force DirectX. From now on, we'll include these files in the releases. Simply run the file: **Force DirectX11.bat** and launch the game. You can also try **Force DirectX12.bat** if you want to enhance the graphics further.
Are you sure the save file path is correct?
I tried booting up v0.20 on my new pc and made a quick savefile, but it's nowhere to be found in appdata, did they change directory?

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes