Ren'Py - Z Training [v0.5] [KonohaTraining]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Drunkendeathknight

cheap kohaku ripoff, with bad translation from spanish. Sometimes some words/lines stay in spanish even though you set it to english.
    All H scenes are the same, the girls just change costumes.
    Its nostalgia bait because its DBZ mixed with lame kohaku models.
    It doesnt even serve as a means to transport the ""animations"" (using that word lightly) because the controls absolutely suck, you have to make too many clicks just to get from A to B and once you do something at B you auto transport back to A, having to repeat endless clicking again.
    Lame.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CalamarMaligno

Clunky navigation, repetitive grinding, The Engrish levels are over 8000.
    The paper-thin story is laughable at best. An alien whThe Koikatu models are devefose planet fell victim to the Saiyajin made a perfect weapon. This weapon was a failure and now it has superfucking powers. The Koikatu models are decent, but they don't feel like a proper match for Dragon Ball's art style.
    I tried an Earlier build of the game and it needs a ton of polish.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Shaii49

The game is good and I liked the designs a lot I hope that the developer continues to improve this game in terms of the story and can include more characters soon also another thing that should be improved is the part of the battles and that earning money is easier but I really liked the game in general
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Joseph320

I liked the game it has good designs but obviously it still has a lot to improve I hope the developer continues to improve it over time and can finish adding new characters

I like the story and the gameplay that the game has but I hope that I can improve it a little more and advance faster in that section but the game despite the fact that it is very new I like it a lot I just hope that the developer does not abandon it so soon