Collection Video Zanosuqui Collection [Zanosuqui] [2022-10-25]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 21, 2018
Updated OP with some thumb.
Thanks.
Okay... Wow... Now I'm questioning whether all of them have chicks with oversized boobs... If so, I'm gonna have to skip out on that 'cause it ain't my cup of tea. But thank you for adding some pictures. I'll have to come check again later if you add any more photos.
Edit: I know it said big breasts and butts at the top, but I wasn't expecting oversized ones....

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Well I downloaded some of the videos, but I can't play them. It says Windows Media Player can't play file, because it may not support the file type or codec used to compress file.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well I downloaded some of the videos, but I can't play them. It says Windows Media Player can't play file, because it may not support the file type or codec used to compress file.
Watch it with VLC. Or maybe you have to download some codec, like it tells you to do.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's what I was thinking, but doesn't tell me which Codec. Also VLC plays one or Two of them, but not the rest.
Try K-Lite Codec Pack. Is the most complete package about everything around internet, should work after!

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
I like these, a great deal of time, effort and skill has gone into them. I am not sure which game is used to make them. I suspect something like 3D Sexvilla with a lot of mods. I'm not sure though cos it must be 5 or 6 years since I last tried it. Unless Sexlab and Osex have changed dramatically in the 4 months since I last played, then these were not made in Skyrim. The penetrative sex in Skyrim is way less convincing than this. Body physics isn't right and the eye textures are poor. Skyrim eye textures and body physics are way more realistic than this.
These are Skyrim eye textures.
bandicam 2019-01-16 15-37-58-663.jpg bandicam 2019-01-16 15-38-49-530.jpg
It doesn't seem to me to fit, that after going to so much trouble with other aspects, that the maker would opt for unconvincing painted eyeballs.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I like these, a great deal of time, effort and skill has gone into them. I am not sure which game is used to make them. I suspect something like 3D Sexvilla with a lot of mods. I'm not sure though cos it must be 5 or 6 years since I last tried it. Unless Sexlab and Osex have changed dramatically in the 4 months since I last played, then these were not made in Skyrim.
This vids are made in skyrim...
On the contrary if you know how to use adult mods its not that hard to make,you just need to edit the vids you record and boom.And there has been new stuff if you know where to look for them you can find them.

The penetrative sex in Skyrim is way less convincing than this. Body physics isn't right and the eye textures are poor. Skyrim eye textures and body physics are way more realistic than this.
You're wrong.
Try to mod skyrim again and you'll see for yourself that alot of things has changed,since you know both sxlb and osx you know where to look for.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks.
Okay... Wow... Now I'm questioning whether all of them have chicks with oversized boobs... If so, I'm gonna have to skip out on that 'cause it ain't my cup of tea. But thank you for adding some pictures. I'll have to come check again later if you add any more photos.
Edit: I know it said big breasts and butts at the top, but I wasn't expecting oversized ones....
A few of them are perfectly okay size-wise. But he seems to have a lot of Patrons that want literal balloons with heads so the newer the videos the more ridiculous the proportions.

theymell

Sep 9, 2018
This is just from skyrim. If you have a good computer, you can make better animations than what he has since the models and shadows are poor in these videos.

Horses, dogs, pigs, zombies, undead, bugs, and every other monster in the game. There's double or triple team, rape or consensual. Zanosuqui is missing hundreds of animations. You can have whole town orgies or have rampaging monsters raping inhabitants.

And the character models are poor. He could easily download premade models. You can google for skyrim female mods, click on images, and you should be able to see some really good ones.

Reactions: t727

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is just from skyrim. If you have a good computer, you can make better animations than what he has since the models and shadows are poor in these videos.

Horses, dogs, pigs, zombies, undead, bugs, and every other monster in the game. There's double or triple team, rape or consensual. Zanosuqui is missing hundreds of animations. You can have whole town orgies or have rampaging monsters raping inhabitants.

And the character models are poor. He could easily download premade models. You can google for skyrim female mods, click on images, and you should be able to see some really good ones.
Maybe he/she doesn't like double, triple team, rape and everything else. Maybe he/she likes more futa or female only. Maybe he/she created those models by himself/herself.

You don't really know the full side of the story, so yours are just assumptions.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe he/she doesn't like double, triple team, rape and everything else. Maybe he/she likes more futa or female only. Maybe he/she created those models by himself/herself.

You don't really know the full side of the story, so yours are just assumptions.
Its prolly what his patrons want him to do.
And about those models its very easy to take a preset or a follower face and "modify" it.He is using premade presets for some of his vids,you can guess which ones, but usually he makes his own faces.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes