VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zap [v0.4] [Spoinker]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1645718916328.png

Overview:
You are a new transferee at Almahorn university, a popular learning institution. Upon arriving at the school, you heard about a rumor that can make dreams come true. Being the Curious carrot as you are, you sang the nursery rhyme, aside from feeling like a fool since you sang a children's rhyme, you also got banished to the shadow realm. Most unfortunate, your wish didn't even come to fruition but hey at least you got access to an awesome magical place. Don't mind the creatures, they won't bite you as long as they don't see you. Live the life of a normal student by day while being an unreliable boogie sludge slayer at night. What's even better is the morally dubious people that you must associate and trust your life with. Be careful though, you still have a school life to attend to so make sure to come back once you're done in the shadow realm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-27
Release Date: 2022-04-27
Developer: Spoinker
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

+Zmag5.png iN+563.png KLAH1q.png LZZ+4A.png Tb9HNQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I assume Johny is the MC? Is this a story about a beta MC? With this alone I'm already assuming so many infamously bad tags that might be applied here. So please add future tags that will be used.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Short and not certain how I feel about it. Well, it didn't end up in the NotFun-folder, so I'll download and play more. ;)

spoink1337

Mar 29, 2021
I assume Johny is the MC? Is this a story about a beta MC? With this alone, I'm already assuming so many infamously bad tags that might be applied here. So please add future tags that will be used.
Heyo! Yeah MC is beta early, I decided he'll follow a progressive power-up sequence.

Ya gotta put that edging before blasting it all out.

As for the tags, I'm not sure how to add them here, but the tags on Itch.io are the ones used:

Action, Adult, Anime(?!), Atmospheric, Comedy( *Slaps a couple of XD's*), Creepy, Psy-horror, Renpy, Story-Rich(Stolen) and VN

spoink1337

Mar 29, 2021
Oh right, the overview of the initial versions is quite Pathetic, let me put the updated one here:

SYNOPSIS

You are a new transferee at Almahorn university, a popular learning institution. Upon arriving at the school, you heard about a rumor that can make dreams come true.

Being the Curious carrot as you are, you sang the nursery rhyme, aside from feeling like a fool since you sang a children's rhyme, you also got banished to the shadow realm.

Most unfortunate, your wish didn't even come to fruition but hey at least you got access to an awesome magical place. Don't mind the creatures, they won't bite you as long as they don't see you.

Live the life of a normal student by day while being an unreliable boogie sludge slayer at night. What's even better is the morally dubious people that you must associate and trust your life with. Be careful though, you still have a school life to attend to so make sure to come back once you're done in the shadow realm.

FEATURES

* Characters that are so one-dimensional, they don't have any mass at all.

* Music and sound effects. (This should help right..?)

* Plot (Stolen of course!)

* Bad humor

* Amateur-written scenes that you can laugh about.

* Spooky creatures

* Powers to fight the Spooky creatures.

WHY PLAY THO?

If you want a discount persona-like story then give this a try. Perhaps a couple of charade screenshots will help convince you. (Of course lewding will be included in the future. For now, we will perform edging.)

1. You see a spooky sludge in an abandoned school, what do you do?

Answer: Summon a sword out of thin air and assert dominance

1642662345970.png

2. You see a Thot at an abandoned school, what do you do?

Answer: A snuggle with a Struggle

1642662355452.png

3. You need to save a girl from a buncha sludge boys, how do you do it?

Answer: Grab the ass and run

1642662367280.png

4. You are with the bois and are alone in the classroom, what do you do?

Answer: Perform intense interior design using the flesh and intestines of the spooky creatures, the school will love it.

1642662375254.png

Hopefully, this convinced ya!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Oh right, the overview of the initial versions is quite Pathetic, let me put the updated one here:

SYNOPSIS

You are a new transferee at Almahorn university, a popular learning institution. Upon arriving at the school, you heard about a rumor that can make dreams come true.

Being the Curious carrot as you are, you sang the nursery rhyme, aside from feeling like a fool since you sang a children's rhyme, you also got banished to the shadow realm.

Most unfortunate, your wish didn't even come to fruition but hey at least you got access to an awesome magical place. Don't mind the creatures, they won't bite you as long as they don't see you.

Live the life of a normal student by day while being an unreliable boogie sludge slayer at night. What's even better is the morally dubious people that you must associate and trust your life with. Be careful though, you still have a school life to attend to so make sure to come back once you're done in the shadow realm.

FEATURES

* Characters that are so one-dimensional, they don't have any mass at all.

* Music and sound effects. (This should help right..?)

* Plot (Stolen of course!)

* Bad humor

* Amateur-written scenes that you can laugh about.

* Spooky creatures

* Powers to fight the Spooky creatures.

WHY PLAY THO?

If you want a discount persona-like story then give this a try. Perhaps a couple of charade screenshots will help convince you. (Of course lewding will be included in the future. For now, we will perform edging.)

1. You see a spooky sludge in an abandoned school, what do you do?

Answer: Summon a sword out of thin air and assert dominance

View attachment 1606905

2. You see a Thot at an abandoned school, what do you do?

Answer: A snuggle with a Struggle

View attachment 1606906

3. You need to save a girl from a buncha sludge boys, how do you do it?

Answer: Grab the ass and run

View attachment 1606907

4. You are with the bois and are alone in the classroom, what do you do?

Answer: Perform intense interior design using the flesh and intestines of the spooky creatures, the school will love it.

View attachment 1606909

Hopefully, this convinced ya!
hey, you can apply for a game developer badge HERE and also thread ownership if you want.

spoink1337

Mar 29, 2021
Updated the overview. If you don't want thread ownership feel free to tag me if you want something added or changed in the OP.
Ey! Thanks, homie! Thread ownership can remain to you, the one on itch is on me.

Pretty nice offer if you ask me, take a look at this equation I made:

* I Receive: Publicity

* You Receive: A thread where a manchild developer can force you to update a thread so he can receive more publicity.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote