RPGM Abandoned Zenofae Gene [v0.1.2A] [Balthamel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Join Commander Hooker's adventures fighting the threat of an unknown alien life-form discovered on a distant colony, his subsequent "upgrades" to better deal with the unstoppable monsters and his never ending need for sexual gratification....​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-17
Release Date: 2021-01-01
Developer: Balthamel -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android (v0.42): - - -

commanderv2.jpg martiaandhook.jpg hooker_exam.png pregnant02.png zeno_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I played this when he dropped it on TF a little while ago. Its a pretty fun little game with potential for greatness. However, dont be lulled by the cover image, theres like 1 or two pieces of art in the whole thing so far so its just rpgm sprites and text (no sprite sex)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Betting the MC's name is a reference to a certain fast-living Gen. Joseph Hooker of ACW fame who, sadly and contrary to popular legend, isn't the source of the (unlike his colleague Ambrose Burnside whose - even by mid-1800s standards - indeed coined the term "sideburns"). :geek:

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
Just curious but it says both male and female protagenest so do you get to pick what your characters gender is or do they eventually get turned into a girl?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Just curious but it says both male and female protagenest so do you get to pick what your characters gender is or do they eventually get turned into a girl?
Haven't yet had the chance to play it for more than a minute, but you do start as a Male (no choice), and appear to turn female.

Like said before, only a couple of CG's so far, but I quite like that art style. Hope we'll be seeing more of it.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I liked it but the fact that English is not my language had to help me appreciate it, lol

I would say that it was still a little refreshing the fact that there is no or almost no image, it reminded me of two games like The Last Sovereign or The Order of Light.

But I think this game could work without images only if there was sprite sex. There, the action being neither described nor visual we are left with holes. So it would take at least one or the other.

Jul 9, 2018
Well yeah, I'm pretty sure the main reason someone would use RPGm is that they don't want to bother with art outside of scenes and not everyone cares to look up custom tilesets even though a LOT of games could use some better fitting art.
I am waiting for this RPGM game.

Edit: It is taking a long time but I need to be patient.

Jul 9, 2018
Game can be found here;
it's been a while since the last update but I took a peek at their Patreon page. someone shared a private post to me (the link above) game seems to have improved much since the last ver. I tried.

It's pretty sad though that the dev is a one man team.

Reactions: Gaboris

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Unlocked

Here is the Windows version of the next Zenofae Gene update v.0.02. The MAC OS version will follow tomorrow.

Change Log:
-Worked out many bugs and developed dialog and characters throughout the game setting.
-Added the Flophouse and STAR Struck strip club training sessions to New Gynaecopia for Commander Hooker.
-Added the bed training session for Major Cherri in New Gynaecopia living quarters.
-Added the beginning of the next chapter for Major Cherri including the zeno passagway maze.
-New Classes added: Lumenetic, Pistolear
-New skills added for Proto Fae, Zenofae, Lumenetic and Pistolear
-2 new images added

I know there are still a few bugs I missed, if you find anything more please let me know. I hope you enjoy the game!!!

MACOS:

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Zenofae Gene V 0.03
Changelog:
Added 6 new full color images, plus several rendered images for dialog.
-finished the Zeno Passageway level (really it's 90%)
-added pregnancy and cum inflation framework, art will be added later
-added the Mysterious Caves
-added the Berlin Station research facility
-added Lushess, a new character
-added robot sex at the Berlin Station (zombie sex to follow)
-added a loop back to the main menu once the end of content is reached
-added credits for art, programming, plugins and most importantly a thanks to everyone who has supported this project. If you have any concerns regarding a public release of your name let me know and I will change your information to "anonymous".
-fixed various bugs

I hope you all enjoy,
Happy Zeno Hunting!

Windows:
MAC:
Android/iPhone:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes