VN - Others - Completed - Zero Chastity: A Sultry Summer Holiday [v1.01] [Dwarfsoft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Mizuryu Kei is a god when it comes to making wild doujins, so when I saw that their artstyle would be portrayed in a VN I was so hype. The VN did not dissapoint and there's a lot of good things but also a couple not so good things about this game.

The Pros:
    - Lengthy game, around 8 hours if you take your time and enjoy the scenes and actually read.
    - A lot of different fetishes explored
    - Multiple girls to choose from
    - A few different ending scenes
    - The voice acting is some of the best I've heard in VN history

The Cons:
    - Sometime the dialogue runs on for too long and you've been ready for 10 minutes for the scene to end but they won't shut up
    - You aren't the only character that bangs the girls, there's multiple scenes where random male characters will gangbang them with or without you

It's a great VN and I highly reccomend that you try it out!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tkangk

Straightforward lewd story and then sex scene. No bullshit, just straight fucking.
    I already opened the whole gallery, the alcoholic/office worker girl is my favorite. If you ask how? It's simple, just choose options using that one girl over and over and then restart with another girl to unlock their 'gallery-path'.

I saw a funny review, saying mc is cucked lol. He probably never watch the anime nor the manga. Whole family literally wants to have sex even paying other dude to do it, and you ask for a 1 man harem.... smh
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

This game legit pissed me off.

Multiple endings? Yeah... no. Focusing on a character's route doesn't mean shit. You're gonna be cucked by a bunch of guys no matter what you do at the end.

Pregnancy content? Yeah... no. The kid probably (hopefully) isn't even the MCs.

This ain't it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

The game deserve a better rating, so because that i give 5 stars(otherwise would be 4), kinda to correct others "non virgin" haters ratings, which drop down the good game.

Actually the game start is pretty wholesome including the first h-scenes with each of the girls. You have no clue about their slutty side, except if u didn't paid attention on the reviews and game images beforehand.
    What i most appreciate about the game is the voice acting, following by the art and the writing, which are also top notch.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

I was thinking about giving it +1 for functional and voices but no this is bad, story is terrible to the extreme (including characters).

CG non-existent Except Sex so any "story" moments including non-main sex aka ecchi or masturabting etc... things will often just have you looking at like front door background... this just lazy (should least have it be proper room or the character or both or very least blackbackground).

Choices are more the lines just unlocking CGs for the character.

its short which is a plus given how bad it is, common route is about 1/2 of it and consists of just horrible forgotten quickly prologue that doesn't matter any to then sex with each 1 at a time for sex.

The Map choices are at times even forced linear (aka 1 choice) and even when lucky often only 2 aka no real purpose to map or choice could just have had it all especially given ending("s").

Could have been interesting if it was a proper VN and not a Eroge or could have been better if it was controllable Eroge but since it neither this just a total skip with far better out there.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

kyouga

Story : Just generic nukige story , yeah this is nukige vn , don't need epic story. (Some random boy who stay in his mother's best friend house for summer also with 3 of her daughters), (plot twist they are sluts).
    Art : Mizuryu Kei always materpiece

The thing that i dont like :
    i dont have problem if they sluts/not virgin , but this game ending is really suck, no matter how u choose, u have the same ending, u got picture and the girl u choose ended getting pregnant. (are mc the father . we dont know ) but remember all the girl is sluts they open their legs almost for everyone. so in the end i hope mc not try to married with one of them, cuz they sees mc just like some sex toy , so mc should treat them just like onahole.

overall : 3/5 i guess

how mc's mother doesn't know if her friend is huge walked cumdump, that's my question when i play this game , lol
  7. 3.00 star(s)

RoughlySpecific

• The image quality is high. They are also uncensored, which is the only reason I even bothered playing it.
    • There are extremely few interesting images. The "Events" folder of the CG-rip may contain 231 items, but most of them are just 10 variations of the same drawing, perhaps with more fluids or a slightly different pose. I’d say there are maybe 40 unique pictures with variations. If you want to play it for the art, just read the manga instead.
    • Consequently, much of the VN is instead spent either looking at a static "character portrait", which often does not even fit the narration, or more often just an empty background. Enjoy looking at the picture of a door for several minutes while trying to read the narration without cringing.
    • The story itself is as basic and generic as hentai plots get. A virgin boy is sent to live in woman-only home for some reason. All of them are horny and they fuck. The only "twist" is the same thing all of Mizuryu Kei’s stories have, namely that all the women are cheating turbo-sluts who only pretend not to be ones for a short time every now and then.
    • The writing up to the second sex scene (after which I stopped reading) has been between "tedious" and "passable". If I return, I’ll probably skip 95% of it. Not like I expect to miss any important content.
    • 3 out of 4 girls are effectively clones of each other with superficial/cosmetic differences Only the youngest girl is special…if her seemingly genuinely trying to be a normal anime girl before her turbo-sluttiness is triggered counts.

I strongly dislike several aspects of Mizuryu Kei’s stories. I don’t consider them "bad quality", it’s just not to my tastes. They are included in case anyone else feels similar.

1) NTR in addition to swinging.
    • One reason the girls will not not act as a slut in front of someone is if they indulge their NTR fetish.
    • In other Mizuryu Kei stories, the wife fucks the very first man she sees whenever the husband leaves the home. The husband himself is a non-entity within the stories except when the mother talks to him and pretends she is not cheating on him while she is currently fucking someone. Indeed, the husband seems to be the only on who is not "in" on the "swinging"
    • In this story, the mother claims that the husband was the cheater, and pretends to be a lonely innocent wife to seduce the MC. Instead of sex, she tries to form an emotional connection with him. The "pay off" of this deception is that she can break the emotional trust by "cheating" on him, with the Ending Scene being a huge orgy for everyone… with the exception of the MC. (I don’t know how much he knows about the sluts by that point.) The "love" route for a girl just means that his jealously for that specific girl becomes so huge that he forces himself on that specific girl with so much desperate vigor that he manages to monopolize that one girl… for a few hours before he leaves the house again for months.
    • When the female characters surprise him with an orgy, this is how the MC thinks of it: He is "filled with a mixture of jealousy and anger". Unless he is on a single route, he finds a random girl himself, but "there was something bothering him" and "he couldn’t shake the discomfort he felt while watching the Souma woman [sic] seemingly fuck any dick they wanted".
      • The narration continues like this. Does this sound like swinging to you? Or is it rather NTR, and the women he likes fucking other people in a way to make the MC jealous?
      • Remember here that at least the mother seduced him under false pretense. She didn’t seduce him as a fuck-buddy, but as a lover and pretended to be exclusive with him.
      • Also remember that this is their big surprise party for the MC. The one person they don’t fuck is the MC. (With the possible exception of an ending scene wherein the MC becomes so angry and aggressive that he successfully monopolizes a single one of them… at least for that night.)
    • This mirrors the scenarios of other Mizuryu Kei stories. The one about the High School Fuck Club or whatever it is called had everyone having sex with each other… until the MC’s implied love interest joined the club. The moment that happened, they were separated for months, and he only got to see her after she was mind-broken to the point that seeing a penis triggered a complete personality change and she was overflowing with the cum of other people.
    2) Corruption/Mind-Break as source of sluttiness.
    • Same as mentioned above. The sluttiness appears so suddenly and includes such a complete personality change that it feels extremely unnatural, especially in an previously "uninitiated" / normal woman. It feels less like being a slut and more like hentai hypnosis / mind breaking, with characters losing their individuality and personality in favour of a thoughtless cock-slave.
    • This is exacerbated in the transition of any normal characters into sluts. The most recurring character regarding this is the youngest daughter in this game, who actively tries to be normal but is either triggered by her surroundings or actively sexually assaulted by her mother until she joins in.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

ArAyAiBoy

TL;DR
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    A non spoiler TL;DR for those unfamiliar with the source material: you can read this same entirely linear narrative in manga form. There's more image variety and less pointless text in that version, for about the same level of interactivity.
    A non spoiler TL;DR for those familiar with the source material: It's like the manga, but with voice acting and way more filler dialogue.
    Either way, If you want the voices and the colour but with animation and less pointless dialogue this was made into an OVA in 2020, so maybe watch that?

Huh. I'd read the source material way back when, and yet it still surprised me that the youngest daughter focused route still ends with the protag being nothing more than one interchangeable appendage amongst many, unremarkable in all ways except being the narrative window.
    For anyone who was, like me confused by the lack of a "netorare" tag, it looks like (at least from checking the netorare tag definition on vndb) the operational definition of netorare requires more "watching your love interest being stolen from you", with more of a concrete "love interest" and more prolonged focus on the feeling of jealousy and inadequacy than what you get here from watching whichever woman you've focused on happily get railed by a bunch of different dudes at the end.
    More fool me I suppose, probably should've checked what the people who do the tagging mean by the tag. But I didn't know until today that there wasn't a tag for; "this game implicitly suggests that it's one of those games where you are the chosen cock, the one true cock able to snag the devotion of a nympho who would under other circumstances happily bang anyone (and yes this is actually a common trope even if it doesn't have a name), then at the end shortcircuits its own implications and instead has you watch as all the women are fucked by men, none whom are you."
    And to be fair I didn't know there was a lack of such a tag because it seemed intuitively rather odd to have a game where you can focus on a single character (and with at least one of those characters their route before the ending only has them doing the protag) end with an orgy where the focused girl, and all the other girls, are suddenly fucked by a bunch of other dudes while protag watches. Like, if nymphos be nymphos was the throughline...why bother with the solo stuff? Or is there actually a market for games where the protag focuses on one character for most of it and seems to be satisfying them really well, and then at the very end it's revealed she'd be satisfied by pretty much any one, and you watch her be so satisfied while you, entirely offscreen, bang anonymous women A-N?
    Well I mean I guess there is since the game is reviewed pretty well here. You really do learn something new every day :geek:
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Zeph3r

First thing's first:
    If you recognize the art/artist/characters, you know what you're in for. Nothing much has really changed between this game and the source material except that there's now a protagonist. If you liked the manga/hentai, you'll probably like this.

For those who know nothing about the source material:
    The description and tags are bit misleading. There are other men involved in the sex scenes in the game and that's unavoidable. The reason that there's no ntr tag is cause the MC is never in a formal relationship with any of the characters. If you think this counts as NTR or you ain't into that stuff, this game ain't for you.

This game is about a protagonist who goes to live with a nymphomaniac family, where you'll get the chance to get it on with each member of the family, some duos, and some "hidden" content. There are 5 routes, one for each family member and a 5th if you weren't on a specific path.

Positives:
    - Fully voiced (if that's your thing)
    - Nice art
    - Decent amount of sex scenes
    - Multiple routes/endings

Neutral:
    - Relatively short, can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference

(Personal) Cons:
    - No group ending
    - No full group scenes with MC (ie sex scenes with the 4 "heroines" and MC)

Hope this review helps to clear up any questions regarding the game
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Harbin238

The scenario for this VN is pretty well done. It's tight enough to hold the overall theme of somehow ending up living with sex-crazed lunatics and "experiencing" their nature yourself without dragging on. It's a nukige first and foremost. And to that, it's one that deals mostly in non-committal, pleasure-first fantasies. Meaning both the MC and the heroines will have free reign on who their partners are. So if you're one who frequently find themselves jealous or possessive with regards to heroines, either avoid this or make do with the fact that the MC and the girls are on equal grounds. It's a free fuck fantasy not exclusive to the MC and the writing maintains it quite well.

The art is well-made and as some folks here have pointed out, there definitely are scenes where something sexual is happening and yet the reader is presented with environment CGs. While they can be few and far between, I think I understand the concern specially considering that the first time it happens, it can go on for just a bit. Since the context that plays out during these scenes consist mostly of foreplay-like situations, I think it's definitely a valid concern to bring up if you're used to having those kinds of CGs actually presented during those moments in other VNs. But overall it's not something that brings the whole VN down considering how the H-scenes and the scenario pulls together really well.

The only reason I couldn't give it the whole five stars though is that I don't think it quite holds a candle to VNs like How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle. The comparison is more or less due to how Lifestyle builds up it's scenes and takes advantage of the scenario than the amount of content in the VN. They may be similar in the free-fuck sense of things, but HLHHL is just a bit more creative in how it plays out and takes advantage of the themes it's presented. Getting an idea of why they're sluts, how they behave like sluts, and the anticipation of finding out what else they could end up doing as sluts is just done better with the Lifestyle game than this one.

TLDR: It's a nice quick go at a nukige that can stand on it's own without being brain-dead and still be erotic and entertaining. It's just that between this and How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle, I think the latter is just a star bit more spicy than this one.

Final Note: The VNDB page considers this game to have incest between cousins, i.e. blood related; specifically between the MC and the heroines. This English localized version does not appear to have those despite the tags listed in the OP. The mother of the heroines in the JP version is a cousin of the MC's mother, while in the localized version she is simply a "close friend/ best friend" of the MC's mom. This is not a mistranslation it seems and is rather deliberate and is referred to throughout the VN. A weird kind of censorship for an uncensored game. Take of that what you will.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Morte111

Been searching for an uncensored version of this excellent VN for a long time.
    It was more than sufficiently lewd then with outstanding image quality and characterisation - uncensoring is the essential gooey icing plastered all over the cake
  12. 5.00 star(s)

EEHop

"OMG ThIs GiRLs hAve SeX BefORe TheY mEEt ThE MC, THey ShOuLd Be ViRgInS, 0 StARs"

awesome game, if you really dont like the sex texts parts without arts just skip them, there are a lot but almost all are very short anyway
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

Nothing really to say, the art is great but everything else sucks on a whole new level, this thing about them being sluts just sucks, if it was not for the great art I would even put 1 star, it's just something that I don't like, they are all sluts even before encountering them, in this case I love the corruption thing but here's nothing to do, someone else did for them, and that ending though? Nah.
    It's not even wanting Vanilla, because who really wants it? Boring. But it's just that you're nothing more than a sex toy for them, maybe if you had the chance to let them become your slaves it would be much better, not a fan of girls having sex with others male, just not my thing.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

JotaroKaneki

Ahh this is why the internet was made for. I came here looking for booty but found gold and booty. If you have seen the hentai version you would know, this game is for fapping not for dating or soft stuff. The art, the sound, the scenes... For what it was made for it is 10/10
  15. 4.00 star(s)

LainHarth

Dont listen to the 1 star rate guy, he didn't play the game at all.

Pros:
    - Awesome art, is from the same autor as Shikiyoku Infinite, the guy is called Mizuryu Kei if you want to see more of his works.
    - Full voiced
    - Uncensored
    - Good translation
    - You dont need to read 2 hours of text for the first H-Scene

Cons:
    - The story is a bit cliche
    - The females here (like in every Mizuryu doujin) are sluts, so there is not a romantic route at all, if you are looking for a more vanilla stuff, this is not for you.
    - The pregnacy tag is just a picture at the ending.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

mintdang5566

Ignore what the one star rating says. He literally played for like 5 to 10 minutes, depending on reading speed.
    If anyone were to read his review and base the game entirely on his review, then they would think that every scene in this game is entirely imageless.
    Not every scene needs to have accompanying artwork.
    It's kind of like having sex irl (not like I would know :/ ) ; you gotta have some foreplay before you get right into the heat of it.
    His critique would be more valid if the sex scenes were only text-based, but I'm literally writing this review while paused at the very first sex-scene.

tl;dr this game has drawn tiddies for you to see; the one-star reviewer has no patience and shouldn't have deleted this game

Edit: This is my very first review, and I made it for the sole purpose of trying to get people to not get turned off/disinterested in playing this game cuz of the one-star review. It's his opinion, and that's alright; however, it's very lacking, and it shows because he's "Deleting" the visual novel only after roughly 5 to 10 minutes of reading