nordone

Aug 5, 2020
14 variants cut them to 7 and then use genji/hanzo or S76/Junkrat. And for Cassidy he already looks dark enought that I didnt even know it was him since in the game he is very light skinned View attachment 3867585
Nah bro, it's better for ZM to do 30 variations with and without public hair for a 3-second scene where this hair is visible. Then add more versions with tanned skin (if someone has a fetish for it). It is much more valuable and saves more time than making a couple of versions with dark and light skinned characters.:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Nah bro, it's better for ZM to do 30 variations with and without public hair for a 3-second scene where this hair is visible. Then add more versions with tanned skin (if someone has a fetish for it). It is much more valuable and saves more time than making a couple of versions with dark and light skinned characters.:WeSmart:
Wrong just do a version per gender so everybody can be represented, including loly Mercy and Ashe. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
just asking out of curiosity, is he doing 5 videos this month? I'm asking because he already released 3 videos this month and on X the next WIP preview shows Loba but I thought the supporters voted for Hermione Granger or am I wrong?

Reactions: The_Chief

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
just asking out of curiosity, is he doing 5 videos this month? I'm asking because he already released 3 videos this month and on X the next WIP preview shows Loba but I thought the supporters voted for Hermione Granger or am I wrong?
You're right. He's doing 5 animations this month it would appear but by looks of it, he's falling a bit behind. My guess is that zmsfm will release Hermione anim very early next month and then make new ones.
Regardless quite a month. 5 animations + 3 posters.
Edit for context: There are 2 werewolf animations this month. Both Hermione and Loba will get dicked by them in separate anims.

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
You're right. He's doing 5 animations this month it would appear but by looks of it, he's falling a bit behind. My guess is that zmsfm will release Hermione anim very early next month and then make new ones.
Regardless quite a month. 5 animations + 3 posters.
Edit for context: There are 2 werewolf animations this month. Both Hermione and Loba will get dicked by them in separate anims.
I was wrong and now I stand corrected. He managed to release it on last day of the month. Amounting to total of 5 animations and 4 posters. Very good month.

Halou

Mar 11, 2022
In the “Movie” classification of the new thread page: ZMSFM_Kobold_Slayer.mp4, no need to download.
Because The video was included in the [2022-07-04 update.Zip]

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
I really wish he would do longer videos, maybe even a series with just one character
definitely agree, the only thing lacking in his work is the lenght of the videos, it's always too short. I think it'd be better to make less videos every month and works more on each one he's making . But still i'll continue to pay and support the work, it's one of the few making good animations

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
definitely agree, the only thing lacking in his work is the lenght of the videos, it's always too short. I think it'd be better to make less videos every month and works more on each one he's making . But still i'll continue to pay and support the work, it's one of the few making good animations

It doesn't have to be like 15 - 30 minutes long but maybe more than an intro (sometimes) plus one scene with 4 diffrent angles + prego and stuff plus a cumshot, gimme some story plus 2-3 positions and put it into a 4-6 minute long piece

Basicly , be more like Jackerman :D

Jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Preach brother, preach.
Don't think it'll be a case. Zmsfm seems to be rather keen on preserving original proportions of the characters, unless it's the big tits variant.
Yeah, ZM messes with content, not much the models (at least that I've seen). I love his models, others don't. Longer animations are always welcome with talented creators. Just hope I win the roulette :whistle: when/if he chooses to do so.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, ZM messes with content, not much the models (at least that I've seen). I love his models, others don't. Longer animations are always welcome with talented creators. Just hope I win the roulette :whistle: when/if he chooses to do so.
Haha, good luck! Although you'll have a competitor from here too. Zmsfm is a bit of a weirdo in that regard. The good kind. I remember him doing giveaways for reaching some pixiv milestone and even discord one too. Never seen anyone do those.
Not that there will be any more from pixiv side. He got hit just like fair few others animators.
(I didnt win those either)

Reactions: Jtemper
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes