Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I gotta say ZM has been awesome lately. He decided to vary his content and to try to please everyone. And, as much as this seems impossible, so far he is pulling it off. His production is off the charts. In the space of one week we've had a creative OW futa, an awesome WM solo (my fave of the 3) and a quality monster one. And thank you tequre for keeping up with it! Praise where it's due.
I love the fact that you can take Widowmaker animation intro, cut it and use it as a SFW clip on overwatch servers, reddit etc. :ROFLMAO:

Endroid001

Sep 22, 2018
Just want to point out some missing animations that I have noticed.

Guess I'll just ask you directly if you're still here, since no one else answers.
Do you have Jaina & Worgen and this old one Lara & Horse
View attachment 2135885
Anyone got these 4 animation in high quality please share me, those vids not even exist in his subcriberstar folders

Just in case you or anybody are still looking for the missing old Jaina & Worgen animation (and not the new camp one), it can be found on:

In addition, the two missing Quiet & Horse and Lara & Horse (missionary) animations can be found on the link from Chundle's comment.

The ones that I did not mention should already be in the archives somewhere.

Last edited:

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Posted on his discord: Female V and Adam Smasher

Kinda disappointed tbh, he could have take Panam, Rebecca or Lucy instead of a random female V
Sorry to ask but can someone upload to a mirror link? Catbox just never seems to work for me even with vpn.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes