Others - Completed - Zoctongo: AmberBB [v0.9.5] [Zoctongo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lots`o`fap

The UI is much too buggy. Where one clicks, despite is being marked as permissible, doesn't mean one can go. The quality of the art is low. Writing isn't funny. Writing doesn't build any arousal, even being light-hearted. I would just categorize the game as annoying and not enjoyable and certainly not fapable.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HelpfulStranger

+ The controls in the third part are pretty good
    + The graphics are good, just personally not a fan of the style
    + Handdrawn art
    - Not enough content added to justify subscribing to patreon
    - His response to some of the community feedback and criticism

Honestly, i kinda like the vibe of the game, but the same can't be said about the developer, had a pretty bad first interaction, so the bridge has been burnt, that being said you can always rebuild a bridge.
    imho he should just release the patreon code for part 1&2 as its not being developed further, anyways i will follow development and look where this game goes
  3. 5.00 star(s)

irreverent69

Had to review this game because it seems to be sparking controversy. Arts quirky and great, fetishes are great, and its quick and easy. the rough parts are the controls hands down which have been pointed out to death, but the Dev improves on it drastically in part 2 & 3.

Personal favourite, part 3 has Futa on Male, IMO i wish there was more Devs willing to include this in games but understand its not for everyone.

Giving 5 stars because the issues were rectified, games improving, and it wont waste 4 hours of your time for one scene. Only thing I would take away is the weird disjointed rest scenes that are a different art style. (but even that seems to be dropped in the later games) Keep it up!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Garrexalfa

This post deserves more than 1 star. It's not finished, but it's promising. It has its flaws, but i like it. It shows enough effort to be apreciated. I'll rate it again when the development ends. I look foward to the conclusion of this story.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.9.2
    + Hand drawn art which I like
    + instead of the typical RPGM horribly pixelated maps, the game features nice looking high quality backgrounds.
    - Engrish
    - Plot is practically nonexistent.
    - Too many empty rooms.
    - Walking simulator. Most of your time is spent walking
    - The controls. You need to left click on the bottom 20% of the screen near an arrow. wait for the MC to walk to the arrow. then right click to interact with the arrow and go to the next room. Most of the game is just walking back and forth between rooms. Which is very tedious.
    + Controls used to be vastly worse and got improved
    - very short

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.