Unity Completed Zodiac Girls [Final] [IR Studio]

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1596923995955.png

Overview:
Help the beautiful girls to immerse themselves in their memories and remember the wonderful moments of their lives. This game is a classic puzzle game (slide puzzles) with several levels of difficulty and beautiful art.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: IR Studio
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to BaasB for links!

1596926031475.png 1596926112496.png 1596926134049.png 1596926152039.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Remember, you can push H to get through the puzzles and straight to the images. As the levels go on the girls get more nude. So you could literally press H: for hentai :)

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
It's barely even a "puzzle" in the conventional sense. It's something between a slider puzzle and a partly pre-assembled jigsaw—you click on one tile, click on another, and the two switch places. It requires zero brainpower.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This is an adult site and what is adult about this game?
Not every country is as liberal as the Netherlands. Though even in the Netherlands, a woman can get fined for going topless in the wrong place. In many (probably MOST) countries around the world, the depiction of a topless female is by definition adult. So yeah, this game too can be considered adult. Don't like it? Ignore and move on (this applies to literaly everything posted here). No need for useless comments like yours, rather make your own game, as I'm sure nobody will ever think "F95Zone could do without that crap".

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not every country is as liberal as the Netherlands. Though even in the Netherlands, a woman can get fined for going topless in the wrong place. In many (probably MOST) countries around the world, the depiction of a topless female is by definition adult. So yeah, this game too can be considered adult. Don't like it? Ignore and move on (this applies to literaly everything posted here). No need for useless comments like yours, rather make your own game, as I'm sure nobody will ever think "F95Zone could do without that crap".
There is no law which stops you walking around naked in this country but certain members of other societies are unable to appreciate that. Going topless is for women is a freedom they have and has nothing to do about being adult.
That is like the rest of your comments worthless. This is the comment section and as such I am liberty to comment on anything I want so long as I stay within the house rules. So if I think a game is crap, pointless and does not belong here I can say so; it IMHO. OK? If you think my comments are useless that IYHO.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
There is no law which stops you walking around naked in this country but certain members of other societies are unable to appreciate that. Going topless is for women is a freedom they have and has nothing to do about being adult.
That is like the rest of your comments worthless. This is the comment section and as such I am liberty to comment on anything I want so long as I stay within the house rules. So if I think a game is crap, pointless and does not belong here I can say so; it IMHO. OK? If you think my comments are useless that IYHO.
It falls under Artikel 430a of Dutch law, good luck convincing a judge that "everywhere" is a suitable location.
Ofcourse, your arrogant stuck up attitude and assuming that your typical faux-liberal opinions should apply to everybody anywhere in the world doesn't really do your claim of being a "Free Spirit" justice. It merely emphasizes the constraints of your own mind.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The art is good, it's a pity not to see every pic because of the puzzle solving, so here's a 100% completed save for you

Reactions: biglong