Zito89

Dec 17, 2021
I can't get passed after the protag has his first sex experience and he gets home at night the game gives me an error with a blue screen popping out

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I can't get passed after the protag has his first sex experience and he gets home at night the game gives me an error with a blue screen popping out
Screenshot please.
Also you can use the Japanese files to get past that point and create a save then replace them with English files.

Zito89

Dec 17, 2021
I tired so many times to get the game to work it always crashes after first sex scene. I didn't have any issues with the previous part Bosei Mama Club how do I run the game In Japanese so I move ahead

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I tired so many times to get the game to work it always crashes after first sex scene. I didn't have any issues with the previous part Bosei Mama Club how do I run the game In Japanese so I move ahead
The game folder should have a folder like originaj jp files just copy them in main folder.

kidousenshi

Feb 13, 2021
I dunno, maybe I will ask him.
But I am sure he said that the translation was done ,say 15 days from today.
Yeah, really thank you so much for putting in all the effort. It's great to finally have this fantastic milf games available. Really hope the final one comes out soon, it's really the best one!

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
thank you again HOKORI-SAMA for translating this complet's game, do you plan to translate mama club sankan ?
Yes, because the person who said to translate this is not replying about this anymore and I am done with the translation as well, all that remains is just a little editing of script.

Reactions: mariothemach
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote