Seeking Zombie Games

AetherZeta

Jan 22, 2019
Looking for Zombie games like Zombie's Retreat or A Zombie's Life.
Not necessarily just RPGM, any good zombie apocalypse games really.
I'm aware there's people who already asked for games like these but the threads are over 3 years old, so I'd appreciate any help.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Looking for Zombie games like Zombie's Retreat or A Zombie's Life.
Not necessarily just RPGM, any good zombie apocalypse games really.
I'm aware there's people who already asked for games like these but the threads are over 3 years old, so I'd appreciate any help.
There's a new game from NTRMan, you could try that but it's not sandbox though so sorry.

Reactions: AetherZeta
Mar 21, 2023
I very recently found this completed VN called My Fallen Angels which apparently has a zombie apocalypse theme. Perhaps you haven't given this a try yet. I know I'm about to try it myself.

My Fallen Angels - https://f95zone.to/threads/my-fallen-angels-v1-0-1-bad-angel-games.56174/

Another one, though technically not "zombie" apocalypse, Now & Then has the similar apocalyptic theme complete with the "zombie-like" beings. This one I know to be a very very good game. In fact, it's one of my favourites.

Now & Then - https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v0-99-0-ilsproductions.51634/

AetherZeta

Jan 22, 2019
I very recently found this completed VN called My Fallen Angels which apparently has a zombie apocalypse theme. Perhaps you haven't given this a try yet. I know I'm about to try it myself.

My Fallen Angels - https://f95zone.to/threads/my-fallen-angels-v1-0-1-bad-angel-games.56174/

Another one, though technically not "zombie" apocalypse, Now & Then has the similar apocalyptic theme complete with the "zombie-like" beings. This one I know to be a very very good game. In fact, it's one of my favourites.

Now & Then - https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v0-99-0-ilsproductions.51634/
Thanks man. I'll definitely be giving these a try. Especially your favorite one, lol.

Mar 21, 2023
Thanks man. I'll definitely be giving these a try. Especially your favorite one, lol.
You're welcome. Now & Then is a fairly long game, and some people find it a bit too heavy story-wise, but it has received pretty good ratings. It has good storytelling.

As for My Fallen Angels, I actually finished playing it the other day. It's actually not bad, but you might find it a bit grindy, who knows... I actually enjoyed the grindy nature of it, and I'd even installed the cheat mod but ended up not using it. This way, I used the longer gameplay to supplement the whole experience with my own imagination (this helped with the love path I'd chosen somehow), and was actually able to form a better connection with each LI. But I do feel that this game has earned some polarizing opinions. I don't know if it was due to the way I approached the game, but I personally enjoyed it (minus certain elements, such as the "training" of one character, but this is a long story in itself). That's just one guy's opinion, though! lol

AetherZeta

Jan 22, 2019
You're welcome. Now & Then is a fairly long game, and some people find it a bit too heavy story-wise, but it has received pretty good ratings. It has good storytelling.

As for My Fallen Angels, I actually finished playing it the other day. It's actually not bad, but you might find it a bit grindy, who knows... I actually enjoyed the grindy nature of it, and I'd even installed the cheat mod but ended up not using it. This way, I used the longer gameplay to supplement the whole experience with my own imagination (this helped with the love path I'd chosen somehow), and was actually able to form a better connection with each LI. But I do feel that this game has earned some polarizing opinions. I don't know if it was due to the way I approached the game, but I personally enjoyed it (minus certain elements, such as the "training" of one character, but this is a long story in itself). That's just one guy's opinion, though! lol
So I got around to download Now & Then. I honestly love heavy story games, so it suits me great. I'll give My Fallen Angels a go after I'm done.