RPGM Partial WIP Zombie-Girl Island 2 [v2023-12-27] [7cm]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ostracized

May 11, 2023
タイトル画面.png

Overview
The island visited during the volunteer camp was overrun by zombies.
Students visiting the uninhabited island for a school event found themselves stranded on an island teeming with zombies. With missing islanders, depleted food supplies, and numerous zombies in the mountains and forests... Despite the panic, only 20 managed to survive.
Will they manage to escape safely from this island?​

Original Title: ぞんびっ娘アイランド2
Aliases: Zombikko Island 2
Developer: 7cm
Store:
Censored: Yes
Release date: 2023-12-27
Version: 2023-12-27
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translation status: Ongoing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game:

Preview Images

Screenshot 2024-06-30 113845.png Screenshot 2024-06-30 113738.png Screenshot 2024-06-30 113727.png RJ01114452_img_smp5.png RJ01114452_img_smp4.png RJ01114452_img_smp1.png

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 3783791

Overview
The island visited during the volunteer camp was overrun by zombies.
Students visiting the uninhabited island for a school event found themselves stranded on an island teeming with zombies. With missing islanders, depleted food supplies, and numerous zombies in the mountains and forests... Despite the panic, only 20 managed to survive.
Will they manage to escape safely from this island?​

Original Title: ぞんびっ娘アイランド2
Aliases: Zombikko Island 2
Developer: 7cm
Store:
Censored: Yes
Release date: 2023-12-27
Version: 2023-12-27
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translation status: Ongoing

Also, I think this might help

Tool - RPGM - DazedMTLTool - A tool that provides quality MTL translations using ChatGPT | F95zone

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks, the translation is even more complete than I've expected.

Is there some kind of hidden route like in the previous game? Like, some route(s) you can unlock only in the new game+...

ostracized

May 11, 2023
The way you're formatting the texts is really nice ! It's even better than the first game's !
Which way?
Because I'm planning to make everything like in the first screenshot, but if it's worse, then I might reconsider.
Btw, how much % does the untranslated part account for ? I'm kinda a plot guy...
If we are talking about the plot, then the game is mostly translated. All the individual events (the ones that start after clicking on a character's image on the main map) for girls and boys are translated. Most sex scenes, to my knowledge, are translated as well. However, you would get the untouched Google Translate version of those events if you try to reminisce about them in the 'memories' page. I'm pretty sure I didn't get to translate the endings where you stay on the island, a couple of events that occur past day 70 (if I remember correctly), zombie cage stuff, and 300+ rows of probably the most important plot-related text that you encounter near the end of the game. I'm pretty sure the untranslated part starts at the 'Tunnel' location. If I don't get lazy, I will translate that part in a day or two.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

ostracized

May 11, 2023
Thanks, the translation is even more complete than I've expected.

Is there some kind of hidden route like in the previous game? Like, some route(s) you can unlock only in the new game+...
Like with Momo? No, I'm pretty sure New Game+ just gives you some buffs, but you technically can get everything on the first playthrough.

Jun 18, 2020
Which way?
Because I'm planning to make everything like in the first screenshot, but if it's worse, then I might reconsider.

If we are talking about the plot, then the game is mostly translated. All the individual events (the ones that start after clicking on a character's image on the main map) for girls and boys are translated. Most sex scenes, to my knowledge, are translated as well. However, you would get the untouched Google Translate version of those events if you try to reminisce about them in the 'memories' page. I'm pretty sure I didn't get to translate the endings where you stay on the island, a couple of events that occur past day 70 (if I remember correctly), zombie cage stuff, and 300+ rows of probably the most important plot-related text that you encounter near the end of the game. I'm pretty sure the untranslated part starts at the 'Tunnel' location. If I don't get lazy, I will translate that part in a day or two.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

The first one XD

Reactions: ostracized

ostracized

May 11, 2023
I think its better to put this in the game section instead of development ostracized
I don't think so, there is a big part that remains unedited from machine translation. I also wouldn't be able to work on it until September. If there is someone else willing to continue the translation, then it would be great, but if there is no such person, then it's at least two more months with no progress.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Just because I am not following, pls tell me what the story of the sequil and should I finish the first game to understand this one?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote