RPGM - Completed - ZOMBIE WAR [Final] [r18Kuri]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MainGoldDragon

Kind of a puzzle game, but not Really. There is a bug where it doesn't count all the 10 zombies you kill in each level, leaving you with 9/10 PLUS there is no saving in this game, which makes this game Unplayable
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5121513

Yeah the blonde is a fucking bomb shell and I want to see more of her buttttttttt

This game is just a buggy waste of time and it's actually not fun at all
    What exactly is the reward for winning? Nothing so why play
    Why try win when every other level it bugs out with 9 out of 10 zombies killed but there are not any zombies left.

Yeahwaste of time
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Vakalo

Seriously, don't be baited by the cover art, in fact don't even bother with this game, it's not worth it.

I'd rate it less than 1*star if I could, this entire game is backwards with it's design and I have no idea what the hell the dev was smoking.

You don't get to control your character, not really, you have to dash from spot to spot in a straight line, while killing all the zombies.

Did you hate those Pokemon ice-sliding puzzles? This is that on steroids.

The H-Scene's are also lazy... If you can even call it that, it's literally just a stretch effect on a solid PNG, that's it.

Overall, 0/5, negative stars If I could.
    I want a damn refund and I didn't even buy this game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

eithon

very poor on animations, no explanation, quite buggy game too. after losing and watching the cg, i felt like going back to 2000's. what a let down, pictures vs reality hits like an instagram model. shame
  5. 2.00 star(s)

PantsRats

I feel like two stars is pretty generous here.
    You dash through zombies to kill them, ten per stage. Collect plants to unlock the next girl on every stage. If you dash through a zombie facing you, you take a hit. Take five hits, you see a single image.

Problem is, at least for me, the fourth or fifth stage is bugged. There are only nine zombies, so you can't beat it. That also means you never collect enough plants to unlock the second girl.
    So it's a broken game with a single image. If they were to fix it, and maybe add more girls or something, it wouldn't be horrible, thus the second star.