RPGM - Completed - Zombie Zone Gunsweeper [English 1.0 bugfix] [T-ENTA-P]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Another Zombie RPG shooter, in this one you get the occasional mechanic of using cum/sperm to create items. There are some varied character sex options for cum, even for the male Team member, but thankfully they are skippable as they are very repetitive. Each character has their own personality and the reactions to certain things is amusing. Maps are somewhat varied and refill on re-entry which is necessary as this game is grindy af.

PROS:
    • Interesting cum mechanic for creating items
    • Somewhat interesting sex animations, at least the first time
    • Character personalities are varied
    • Breaking clothes (a favorite of mine)
    • Skippable sex scenes
    CONS:
    • Grindy
    • Very Grindy
    • Not much variety in sex options
    • Did I mention its grindy?
    Overall its an interesting Zombie shooter but really needs to have a lower difficulty to make it not so grindy, thankfully its an RPG game so you can cheat and add as much gold and sperm as you want to bypass the grindy nature. Maps are somewhat large and take a long time to traverse. If you like Zombie grind games it could be fun, if you just want to sex scenes you are better off moving elsewhere. Unless you like zombie sex stuff, then you might find a few moments of amusement.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

An average MRPG with Resident Evil theme but now the zombies want your lower brain instead the upper one... This game would be really good if it had been longer. There aren't many scenes and most of them are average, not so good but not so bad.

Good point: Fantastic puzzle and world building, some conversations are really funny and i'm in love with characters' interaction. Because this is a RE theme game so most of the time, you have to go around the city in order to find keys, lockers and story items. Some can be easily to find, but some are well-hidden.

Bad point: All the scenes are quite boring and tasteless, most of them are just normal rape and that's it, nothing change or penalty. just some scenes and we're back to normal. The "corruption" didn't really work as it was named because it only increase the amount of semen collected... not actually change anything... Not to mention, all the scenes are way to long (about 1 min and holding ctrl cant help you this time because you have to go through a mini game when segg ?? ) and the worst thing is that you'll have to go through them if you accidentally press " don't skip " during sex during battle.... Another down side is that some items and puzzles are too "well-hidden" to the point you don't even know what to do next. A good example is that when you have to find materials for the cure, you have to tap every single shelves to find an item, and guess what, it's in a random, out of nowhere shelf that you can't even expect it to be without a proper guide.

Overall, the game has a really good potential at first. Unfortunately, it soon fall down as you proceed further through the game, the puzzle, the monster and scenes soon don't worth your effort anymore and H-scens are really boring to be honest. If you're too bored and just want to find a game, i don't know what to say, be my guess ?
  3. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

Another Japanese RPG maker game with a pretty simple mechanics and fight system.
    The game isn't bad, but not really interesting to play.
    The story isn't good and scenes are okey, but drawings are mediocre.
    It possible to kill some time with it, if you have nothing better to play.