Seeking Zombies controlling women games?

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Hi. I just finished Zombie's Retreat, and it was one hell of a game. I liked it, but what i liked even more was the aspect where "if the zombie touches a female - it starts to want to have sex with it". Unfortunately, it only had a couple of lines and a picture focusing on that subject.
So i would like to know - are there any games where females get mesmerized/fall in love/start wanting to have sex with zombies or other creatures because of some magic/virus/other stuff?
Thanks in advance.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
No promises as I've only checked them out briefly, but these games might be of interest, at least they both have monsters and I believe both have some kind of virus that makes the MC more lustful:

Overgrown
Crisis Point: Extinction
Thanks! I checked both of these games and damn, that`s some good stuff! Overgrown had exactly what i wanted, and even though the gameplay got a bit stale closer to the endgame, the gallery is a heavenly place to be in.
Crisis Point: Extinction is good too, but because of the huge map and no walkthrough most of the time i was playing it i just ran randomly from one point to another. Still, it has a good premise and some good animations.
If you`ll remember anymore games like these, please share!

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
love zombies
It has the aspect i was looking for (The mentioined there black liquid which makes women horny), so i thank you for that.
Unfortunately, the game is almost unplayable with all the bugs it has, the way to hard combat system and overall not understanding where to go/what to do next. A bit sad i didnt found out the way to unlock the full gallery, still, the scenes which i seen i liked, so, thanks for replying!