Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.11 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.11 | First Look

Hey everyone!

As October ends and the winter begins, it's time to put away the costumes and get back to work. Fortunately, for ZR2, that just means more content! Here's a look at the next update!

== Beta 0.11 ==

One of my goals is to make sure the main household has all of their storylines completed by the end of this year. So that means, the last one left is Olivia who will be the main focus of Beta 0.11!

Olivia's story already had a short update a while ago but that only included 1 new scene for her. I plan to add at least 2 new scenes for Olivia in this update! These scenes are still in progress but from what I've seen so far, I think Olivia fans will be happy with what's to come.

== Fiona ==

A couple months ago, I believe I said that Fiona was planned for an update right after Halloween. I've decided to switch that around a bit since she just received a scene/costume in the Halloween update.

Sorry if this news disappoints anyone. I do plan to return to Fiona content soon, however. Maybe Beta 0.12 or Beta 0.13 so the wait shouldn't be terribly long.

== Currency ==

For those interested in the gameplay, another goal of mine with 0.11 is to properly add a shop system for extra events like the Halloween update.

This also includes adding in a better means of obtaining currency so that you can do some shopping once you reach The Underground. I have future plans to add more holiday/seasonal events so I can't have The Grid flooded with 'temporary' NPC's all over the place ;P

=====

That's everything for this first look at the next ZR2 update! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you all soon with more news and teasers!

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2149043

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.11 | First Look

Hey everyone!

As October ends and the winter begins, it's time to put away the costumes and get back to work. Fortunately, for ZR2, that just means more content! Here's a look at the next update!

== Beta 0.11 ==

One of my goals is to make sure the main household has all of their storylines completed by the end of this year. So that means, the last one left is Olivia who will be the main focus of Beta 0.11!

Olivia's story already had a short update a while ago but that only included 1 new scene for her. I plan to add at least 2 new scenes for Olivia in this update! These scenes are still in progress but from what I've seen so far, I think Olivia fans will be happy with what's to come.

== Fiona ==

A couple months ago, I believe I said that Fiona was planned for an update right after Halloween. I've decided to switch that around a bit since she just received a scene/costume in the Halloween update.

Sorry if this news disappoints anyone. I do plan to return to Fiona content soon, however. Maybe Beta 0.12 or Beta 0.13 so the wait shouldn't be terribly long.

== Currency ==

For those interested in the gameplay, another goal of mine with 0.11 is to properly add a shop system for extra events like the Halloween update.

This also includes adding in a better means of obtaining currency so that you can do some shopping once you reach The Underground. I have future plans to add more holiday/seasonal events so I can't have The Grid flooded with 'temporary' NPC's all over the place ;P

=====

That's everything for this first look at the next ZR2 update! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you all soon with more news and teasers!
i saw in game files in 0.10.3 map for 2nd floor of building where we can found Olivia

Jul 24, 2022
No cheat like in previous Zombie Retreat?
The game is not really playable, only really has hardcode mode. Even cheating with save games isn't possible, because of the slow walking when carrying too much. Even cheating by increasing those numbers in the save game, doesn't work.

Unfortunately you need to really play this game the hard way, do you want to finish it. Or wait until the remake is finished. If they have started at all. I read somewhere here a while back that there was an initiatief to recreate it...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game is not really playable, only really has hardcode mode. Even cheating with save games isn't possible, because of the slow walking when carrying too much. Even cheating by increasing those numbers in the save game, doesn't work.

Unfortunately you need to really play this game the hard way, do you want to finish it. Or wait until the remake is finished. If they have started at all. I read somewhere here a while back that there was an initiatief to recreate it...
What are you talking about?
There is no carrying limit in this game (that was a Zombies Live).
I can't recall any talks about a remake either.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Will we ever get to know more about what happens with the first game characters?
We got a visit of the guys from "Town of Passion" in ZR 1, whom by timeline are the Characters where the story started (and was the previous game back than), so I wouldn't be to surprised... heck maybe we already met the boy when entering the arena fight in the underground city

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry, the text was meant for Zombie's Life... And no there is no cheat for zombie's life...
There is a Cheat room though, so you can get any Item/resource you want from there... includeing a gallery room, though that one breaks story progress and is best avoided

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes