AcPGQ9.png

Beta 0.11 Changelog

'Costumes' Added:
Olivia Nude

Scenes Added:
Olivia Blowjob
Olivia Sex

Scenes Updated:
Olivia & MC Hiding (Sex Variation unlocks after story completion)

CG Added:
Olivia & MC Making Out

Photo Added:
Olivia Sex

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.11 adds the conclusion to Olivia's main storyline in Zombie's Retreat 2! As curiosity grows around her shady
stalker and her missing panties, she asks you to help investigate and get to the bottom of this mystery.

In addition to Olivia's story, this update features a few old mechanics getting small improvements to help improve the
overall Quality of Life for ZR2. Expect more changes, improvements, and additions as updates continue on.

== Fishing Revamp ==
Fishing has been adjusted in this update. A new fishing point has been added as well as the chance to find rare/junk items.
Fishing points now can be exhausted but every new day they will refresh back to their 'max' fishing capacity.

Some of Stacy's milkshake's effects now also apply to fishing!

Rare/Junk items are primarily meant to be sold/traded to vendors. But in the future, some questlines may require
some of these items. While money doesn't have much use quite yet, it will be essential for bonus events, and other items.

== Brick & Metal Harvesting ==
A new crafting item is included with your crafting guide. The Heavy Hammer is a breakable tool that can harvest brick from
new brick piles laying around the city. This should allow for a less RNG-dependent way to gather brick for buildings.
Brick isn't used much currently, but in the future it will be a key resource for buildings in The Grid.

The metal-cutting saw is also now dual purpose! It can still cut holes through fences to progress, but there are also
metal deposits around the city. These are a bit more rare and take longer to replenish, but should be very worthwhile!

== Other Changes ==
-Added option to skip Day 1 tutorial
-Fruit Salad is now craftable from Stacy's Diner
-Increases the rewards from harvesting wood/brick/metal
-Frozen Latte's effects apply to scavenging wood & brick as well as fishing
-It's overall speed increase has been drastically improved
-Regular scavenge spot speed slightly faster in general
-Added Stacy Sweets Stash in Crimson City High & Tidy Room in Crimson Apts (more will still be added with new maps)
-Added new wood scavenging point in front of Crimson City High

== Beta 0.11.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed bug allowing you to re-enter attic after quest
-Added quest log support for Olivia's new quests
-Old save files might see a bunch of notifications at once, this is normal
-Other small/misc fixes

Download

PC

Android

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.11.1a Beta Public] [Siren's Domain]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 165 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poopnose84

Sep 20, 2020
The gallery mod and the walkthrough have both been updated to v0.11.1 content. I did some behind the scenes work on the mod. Please let me know if anything is not working right.
The characters folder appears to be empty. I renamed a random file to allow getting past the !Crystal image missing error, but it doesn't seem like any scenes are available. I had to start a new save. Something to do with that?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The characters folder appears to be empty. I renamed a random file to allow getting past the !Crystal image missing error, but it doesn't seem like any scenes are available. I had to start a new save. Something to do with that?
Thanks for letting me know. I have updated the mod. As for the gallery missing scenes. They get added as you unlock them.

poopnose84

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. I have updated the mod. As for the gallery missing scenes. They get added as you unlock them.
No problem! Thank you for your service. As for the unlocking, that's kind of disappointing as my saves never seem to work properly between releases. :( Back to the grind!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
No problem! Thank you for your service. As for the unlocking, that's kind of disappointing as my saves never seem to work properly between releases. :( Back to the grind!
As long as you are not on android your saves should carry over. You just need to move the save folder.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
I played the first game but I've never touch this one I was hoping for it to finish first but its been a long time already so I think I'm going to go ahead and try this one.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
So town of passion and zombie retreat are two of my favorite games on here - how does this one compare? I was also going to wait til it was finished to check it out but it's been a while and I'm impatient lol

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So town of passion and zombie retreat are two of my favorite games on here - how does this one compare? I was also going to wait til it was finished to check it out but it's been a while and I'm impatient lol
Well this game is not going to be done anytime soon. In terms of content there are:

Handjob - 3 scenes
Paizuri - 1 scene
Blowjob - 2 scenes
Female Masturbation - 1 scene
Thigh job - 1 scene
Sex scene - 7 scenes

So up to you if that is enough content or not. But I will say this. If you liked Zombie Retreat 1, you will like this game. Also fun fact Zombie Retreat 1 is getting a update some time early this year.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Well this game is not going to be done anytime soon. In terms of content there are:

Handjob - 3 scenes
Paizuri - 1 scene
Blowjob - 2 scenes
Female Masturbation - 1 scene
Thigh job - 1 scene
Sex scene - 7 scenes

So up to you if that is enough content or not. But I will say this. If you liked Zombie Retreat 1, you will like this game. Also fun fact Zombie Retreat 1 is getting a update some time early this year.
Oh fuck yeah, can't wait for that update!

Interesting that there seems to be such little content so far, did Siren need to take some time off development or something? Game just a ton more complex? Not talking shit at all I can't make any games just curious lmao

Reactions: ronnyyellow

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Oh fuck yeah, can't wait for that update!

Interesting that there seems to be such little content so far, did Siren need to take some time off development or something? Game just a ton more complex? Not talking shit at all I can't make any games just curious lmao
The game had some hiccups in the beginning in addition to it being way bigger and complex than Zombie Retreat 1. In terms of maps this games gone way beyond Zombie Retreat 1. To compare ZR1 has 77 maps. ZR2 currently has 91 and is not even close to being done.

Back on the topic of initial problems, there was the issue of if the art was ready or not. This seems to have gotten somewhat better over time. I don't like saying this but On Edge and Prince of Suburbia dropping Scarlett probably helped Zombie Retreat indirectly.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Are scenes for all girls mandatory to progress the story or you can only focus on one girl if you want to?
At the moment you don't have to focus on any of the girls. You do have to rescue some of them to progress the story. But if the story is progressing in the way I think it is, you have to eventually do some if not all of the girls story.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes