RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
I don't et why they all have boobs that are 50% of their mass?
Because that's what they like to draw, and that's the kind of audience it attracts as a result. If you don't like it then I'm afraid you're in the wrong neighborhood; itty bitty titty committee is two blocks down.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2137392

Overview:
"Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it's diverse districts, cutting edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it's up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home."

Zombie's Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie's Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Fight zombies, construct your own home base, and most importantly, 'bond' with your beautiful survivors!

Thread Updated: 2023-01-03
Release Date: 2023-01-03
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1a Beta Public
Language: English
Prequel: Zombie's Retreat
Other Games: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery Mod - Walkthrough - Italian translation - Fan Sig

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1055494 View attachment 1055492 View attachment 1055491 View attachment 1055413 View attachment 1055428 View attachment 1055429 View attachment 964220 View attachment 1055430 View attachment 1055442 View attachment 1055452 View attachment 1423848 View attachment 1423849
here is what just popped into my mind:
-a horde of coomers, with their hoods and unequal arms and everything
-with busty dommy bitches with them
-the coomer high priest pointed to the game, held up a sign of venus of some sort
and yelled
-THE POWER OF BOOBS COMPELS YOU! COMPELLED YOU ARE BY THE POWER OF BEWWWBZ! BREASTS YOU MAY SURRENDER YOUR SEED TO, FOR THEY SHALL DELIVER YOU TO PARADISE!!
-and the women masturbated and moaned while the coomers shouted in unison:
T H E P O W E R O F B O O B S C O M P E L S Y O U !!!

Last edited:

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Picked this game after a long while. The underground is finally something lot different from the prequel.
My faith is renewed in this project now. Time to wait another year now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game waiting for more love all the girls and hope to beat the bad guy's. to all who read this sorry if it is not spoiler free but is l001 really bad he talkes to the mc like he now's him how do you us the spoiler stuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i like the game waiting for more love all the girls and hope to beat the bad guy's. to all who read this sorry if it is not spoiler free but is l001 really bad he talkes to the mc like he now's him how do you us the spoiler stuff
[ iSPOILER ], [ SPOILER ] (without the spaces around the brackets)

regarding L001 it seems like MC and him are childhood friends whom used to hang around camp Zoomie in their summer vacations

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks i try that spoiler thing but i am not good with it yet middel aged man tring to learn this stuff lol.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReportNadia.png

Progress Reports | Release Date Window

Hey everyone!

Wanted to chat a little bit about the progress of this upcoming ZR2 update as well as a release date window and Spring & Summer plans!

== Beta 0.12 Release Window ==

For this next update, I'm planning to release it around mid/late March.

I know that's a little bit longer of a wait than usual. But currently, everything feels a little behind schedule. A couple more weeks will ensure that I have a comfortable amount of time to finish up Nadia's story as well as other additions to the game. Also, this should help give the artist a little more time to catch up with future updates. I think, due to the holidays and a naturally busy schedule, she's been quite busy as well.

I'll be striving closer to the middle of March so I can try and finish the last update of another one of my games at the end of it. Quite a busy start to the year, but thank you for being patient with me as I work through all of it! @_@

== Beta 0.13 & Secret Project ==

Beta 0.13 will focus on the addition of Meredith & Leslie's Character Showdown scenes. These scenes will have a unique theme to them that I hope you all will enjoy!

This also means I'll be going back to Zombie's Retreat 1 so players can view Leslie's new scene in that game! (Leslie's scene will probably be viewable in ZR2 as well) I've been planning a few small tweaks, bug fixes, etc for ZR1 for quite some time now so this will be the perfect time to go back and make those updates too.

== Secret Project & Beta 0.14 ==

Around the Beta 0.13 release, I plan to finally announce this secret project!

In case you missed it, I recently announced that ZR2 may take a very brief break while this game gets completed. I'm still working out how the release will go, whether or not it will receive bonuses on this Patreon page, what those bonuses would be, etc. But remember, this secret project is drawn by the same artist (art is already complete) and it will take place in the Zombie's Retreat universe. So the overlap should feel quite natural and might even help explore some of the more mystical parts of the ZR world.

The second goal of this game's release will be to give the artist ample time to try and get ahead of future ZR2 updates. With Beta 0.14, I want to resume focus on the main storyline and progress things some more over there. I think you all will like one of the new characters who this update will focus around seeing how much demand there's been for red-heads ;)

A lot of people ask me when ZR2 will be completed. It's awfully hard to accurately gauge but my hope is that if everything goes smoothly, it'll be finished sometime in late/mid 2024. Still got a lot I want to do but an end goal is steadily approaching. (Let's see how well this ages lol)

======

That's everything for this update! I wanted to provide a bit more clarity on the upcoming plans for everything related to Zombie's Retreat as there's quite a lot planned. I hope you're looking forward to all of it as much as I am!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2 and I'll see you soon with the release of Beta 0.12!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes