RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
By that logic your post is also moot.
The developer has said he doesn't want it. That should be enough to end the discussion from both sides.
Yeah! I understand that people have difference tastes and fetishes but so does Dev so if he and his team didn't want to develop and add pregnancy content then it means no, can't force them to change their mind

Reactions: Rando Civ
Apr 13, 2018
The logistics cannot be ignored. If Leslie, Rachel, and every other woman in the house are pregnant, then Siren has to introduce new characters as babies into Zombie's Retreat 2, the writing effort wouldn't be worth it, they provide nothing to the premise.

But here's a simple thought about pregnancy that you guys are missing.
Milk.
Scarlet Ann's characters always look like their breasts are full of milk, pregnancy means that milk comes out.
It works directly with the breast sucking fetish, and zombie's retreat has 1 or 2 breast sucking scenes.

Pregnant bellies don't work when you don't work out the logistics of the babies you just brought into life, but
Milk is fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
The logistics cannot be ignored. If Leslie, Rachel, and every other woman in the house are pregnant, then Siren has to introduce new characters as babies into Zombie's Retreat 2, the writing effort wouldn't be worth it, they provide nothing to the premise.

But here's a simple thought about pregnancy that you guys are missing.
Milk.
Scarlet Ann's characters always look like their breasts are full of milk, pregnancy means that milk comes out.
It works directly with the breast sucking fetish, and zombie's retreat has 1 or 2 breast sucking scenes.

Pregnant bellies don't work when you don't work out the logistics of the babies you just brought into life, but
Milk is fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forget theres a chance for people who never got pregnant to lactate. Granted if you’re giving the “mother” figure the mom title for the incest part then yes technically she can lactate during those scenes.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
By that logic your post is also moot.
The developer has said he doesn't want it. That should be enough to end the discussion from both sides.
And that will stop players and other MOD Devs making preggy mod how? That's not the point. But whining.
I already witnessed insufferable whining on Karryn's Prison. There is preggy mod and vannila harem bois went berserk.
Like dayum let people enjoy what they like.

And please for the love of god stop using DEVs not wanting to do it as an argument people.
This game isn't even finished, has old assets atop of new in some areas not even that, without conclusion or the end, and yet it's considered "completed" by todays standard. (talking about zombie's retreat 1)
Dev not making it has nothing to do with what they want. But how halfarsed their game can be to label it "complete". And Im not pointing fingers at DEVs either. I know how things feel when you fed up on things and just move on something new. But ya'll stop playing wooden attorneys and listen to the community.
Das the point.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Update Releasing in a Couple Weeks!

Hey everyone!

Pretty simple update today but the wait for the next Zombie's Retreat 2 update is FINALLY nearing in.

== Release Window ==

I don't have an exact date quite yet for when this update will release. But I do know it will be this month and I'm hoping to have it released by around the middle of July.

The art is all completed for this update now and unlike the previously planned update, there are some actual NSFW scenes and I'm very happy with how they've turned out! All that's left is to continue working on the game. I want to add in a few more explorable areas that originally weren't going to make it in the previously planned update and getting some early questline progress done too.

== Future Updates ==

I know ZR2 has gotten off to a rocky start as far as release date consistency goes. I hope to smooth this out more as I move forward with updates. I want to strive for ~2 month releases like usual so I wouldn't expect these 4 month long waits much more.

I'm putting priority on getting NSFW scenes completed now so the NSFW drought shouldn't be a problem moving forward. That was the main reason for this last delay.

As always, I can't thank you all enough for your patience. ZR2 hasn't started as fast as I was expecting but things are starting to normalize a little bit. I'm pretty excited to begin working on the main story & characters a bit more moving forward! It's gonna be a heavy one, I think.

=====

Thank you all for your support! I will see you soon probably with a more exact release date and then shortly after- the actual game update! =D

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
And that will stop players and other MOD Devs making preggy mod how? That's not the point. But whining.
I already witnessed insufferable whining on Karryn's Prison. There is preggy mod and vannila harem bois went berserk.
Like dayum let people enjoy what they like.

And please for the love of god stop using DEVs not wanting to do it as an argument people.
This game isn't even finished, has old assets atop of new in some areas not even that, without conclusion or the end, and yet it's considered "completed" by todays standard. (talking about zombie's retreat 1)
Dev not making it has nothing to do with what they want. But how halfarsed their game can be to label it "complete". And Im not pointing fingers at DEVs either. I know how things feel when you fed up on things and just move on something new. But ya'll stop playing wooden attorneys and listen to the community.
Das the point.

Actually a dev has no obligation to introduce anything he or she doesn't like in his/her game, outside of considerations of mere utility or appeal their personal tastes are the ultimate guide for any decision in that regard. If as developers they are strongly against something, who can argue with their right to not introduce it in the game?

This of course doesn't mean that other people can't satisfy the demand creating ad-hoc mods. I personally think that is a superior solution, in an ideal world everybody could add what they like to the game without displeasure or discomfort for other players.
Trying to add all kind of genres/fetishes to make everyone happy, instead, is a sure way to disappoint someone, in my opinion.

Reactions: Rando Civ

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Actually a dev has no obligation to introduce anything he or she doesn't like in his/her game, outside of considerations of mere utility or appeal their personal tastes are the ultimate guide for any decision in that regard. If as developers they are strongly against something, who can argue with their right to not introduce it in the game?

This of course doesn't mean that other people can't satisfy the demand creating ad-hoc mods. I personally think that is a superior solution, in an ideal world everybody could add what they like to the game without displeasure or discomfort for other players.
Trying to add all kind of genres/fetishes to make everyone happy, instead, is a sure way to disappoint someone, in my opinion.
To which I agree. But some parts of community especially vanilla tools being too vocal, bully other people that actually want to contribute to the community and games.
To which i protested originally. They are actively whine and limit the growth of community playing wooden lawyers behind "the dev said". Ultimatly what Dev said is so they can have clear focus on making the product. It's not because one feels threatened by some fetish. Because MONEY TALKS.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Ultimatly what Dev said is so they can have clear focus on making the product. It's not because one feels threatened by some fetish. Because MONEY TALKS.
Yes, money talks but It's not the definitive factor. I can assure you that everyone has a personal notion of what is acceptable for them and what not, no matter the money.

And that's a good thing, otherwise all devs would ultimately sell themselves for the higher bid. I have much more respect for those that remain faithful to their vision of the game and state clearly what they like and what not, rather than adding things that have nothing to do with the game just because they want to keep everyone happy (and paying).

This means that many games have things I don't like? Sure. I for example like incest games but hate games with Futa or ntr; so I tend to avoid games with content I don't like and complain if someone asks to add them to my favorite ones. But at the same time I would never go in the thread of another game pretending my fetishes of choice to be added, which for some people is a perfectly acceptable things to do.

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
Great game but no regular updates
The reason theres no regular updates is because the head (Siren) is juggling between 3 (technically 4) different projects with the lead artist of this game (ScarlettAnn) working on multiple games and other projects so things are gonna be that way for a bit

Reactions: None44

Paradichlorobenzene

Oct 20, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

Update Releasing in a Couple Weeks!

Hey everyone!

Pretty simple update today but the wait for the next Zombie's Retreat 2 update is FINALLY nearing in.

== Release Window ==

I don't have an exact date quite yet for when this update will release. But I do know it will be this month and I'm hoping to have it released by around the middle of July.

The art is all completed for this update now and unlike the previously planned update, there are some actual NSFW scenes and I'm very happy with how they've turned out! All that's left is to continue working on the game. I want to add in a few more explorable areas that originally weren't going to make it in the previously planned update and getting some early questline progress done too.

== Future Updates ==

I know ZR2 has gotten off to a rocky start as far as release date consistency goes. I hope to smooth this out more as I move forward with updates. I want to strive for ~2 month releases like usual so I wouldn't expect these 4 month long waits much more.

I'm putting priority on getting NSFW scenes completed now so the NSFW drought shouldn't be a problem moving forward. That was the main reason for this last delay.

As always, I can't thank you all enough for your patience. ZR2 hasn't started as fast as I was expecting but things are starting to normalize a little bit. I'm pretty excited to begin working on the main story & characters a bit more moving forward! It's gonna be a heavy one, I think.

=====

Thank you all for your support! I will see you soon probably with a more exact release date and then shortly after- the actual game update! =D
Yes, the update i've been eyeing for months 'bout to drop by

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you but it has already been confirmed that there will be no pregnancy in any of Siren's games. He has made it clear that he is not comfortable with it. I suspect that the only reason those scenes were added were to be compromise to those who really wanted it.
There's a difference between impregnation and pregnancy scenes I think, is Siren saying no impregnation scenes as well as pregnancy scenes? Or just no pregnancy?

As an aside, how are the sex scenes in this game? I remember the first zombie retreat seemed to kind of suffer from showing any penetration angles.

Reactions: _Maou_

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

ZR2Park.png

ZR2 $5+ Patron Release Date - July 23rd (or 30th)

Hey everyone!

Quick update today. I was checking back on the previous ZR2 post and had noticed that I mentioned I was aiming for a Mid July release for the next release of ZR2. I'm changing that to be late July instead, let me explain why-

== Release Window Change ==

This month, I'm releasing an update for ZR2 and another one of my games, House Chores. At the time of the July 1st post, the necessary art for the HC update wasn't finished unlike ZR2 so I figured ZR2 would release in mid July and HC in late July.

I'm swapping these around because ZR2 simply has more stuff that I need to do before it's considered complete. HC on the other hand will be a short & sweet update. It just makes more sense for me to flip them.

(The update itself is going smooth. I will absolutely NOT be delaying this build past July! You guys have waited long enough!)

== Release Date ==

Because I'm confident in this and absolutely not allowing myself to delay this next ZR2 build any further, I'm going to aim for a July 23rd release date for $5+ Patrons! If I do find that I need slightly more time, I'll push it to July 30th but I don't think that'll be necessary. Plus, I don't like releasing updates during weekends where the month changes. Just makes it complicated for Patrons & charging.

======

The new update is going along very smooth! I'm actually quite excited to share this build more than usual! With a 4-month window instead of the usual 2-month, I think the amount of new maps & content really reflects that. It'll be nice to see this next update add a nice little chunk of things to do and places to explore. It's crazy to think that I'm still only scratching the surface of what I want players to find in this game!

We're just getting started.

Thank you all for your support and I will see you very soon! Probably no major updates until right before release so it'll be quiet for the next ~2 weeks but it'll be here before you know it! See you all soon!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
There's a difference between impregnation and pregnancy scenes I think, is Siren saying no impregnation scenes as well as pregnancy scenes? Or just no pregnancy?

As an aside, how are the sex scenes in this game? I remember the first zombie retreat seemed to kind of suffer from showing any penetration angles.
It seems like he is fine having you impregnate the girls, as that was an optional choice Zombie Retreat 1. However no baby bump and no lasting effects of getting a girl pregnant as that would mess up the overall narrative of the games.

To answer your questions about sex scenes, at present the game only has a peep scene and a handjob scene. One of the main reasons the game got delayed an additional 2 months was because he wasn't satisfied with the amount of NSFW content that would be available for the next update. So the update that comes out this month is going to have a noticeable increase in NSFW content.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes