RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
a little opinion I feel that this girl would have been better if she were one of the rescued girls, she looks more attractive and much better, she has that air of a great milf and not this other girl, she doesn't look very attractive, eh, even her missions I try to get through as quickly as I can and avoiding her scenes, I repeat, it's a little opinion but she's the girl that I really didn't like and less attractive
so that you can understand what girls I'm talking about are these but I repeat, it's a little opinion and I know that maybe others think the opposite of the opinion that was expressed but it's that she really doesn't look very attractive, maybe others don't like attractive girls and prefer the less attractive ones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rickolin

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
It's hard to guess, from the changelog, how much content is there. Can some kind samaritan elaborate?

v0.19.2 Beta
The main storyline continues after the events in the Bayou District! Once you've done that, talking to Lucy again should progress the story. This time, the duo returns back to the Underground.

Additionally, Jenny & Stacy have a new sidequestline in their search for the ultimate milkshake! Once you've completed both of their main questlines, a cutscene will begin when you visit Stacy's Diner!

---------

Make what ever you want from it... It's so long ago, that I have to think too...

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
v0.19.2 Beta
The main storyline continues after the events in the Bayou District! Once you've done that, talking to Lucy again should progress the story. This time, the duo returns back to the Underground.

Additionally, Jenny & Stacy have a new sidequestline in their search for the ultimate milkshake! Once you've completed both of their main questlines, a cutscene will begin when you visit Stacy's Diner!

---------

Make what ever you want from it... It's so long ago, that I have to think too...
No, I meant content as in the whole game. Vague changelogs don't sound promising, but his 1st game was finished and it had decent amount of content, so I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
No, I meant content as in the whole game. Vague changelogs don't sound promising, but his 1st game was finished and it had decent amount of content, so I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Then you need to look at the walkthrough...

I was only trying to figure out what changed between this version and the last one years back or so...

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
No idea, after such a long time, I don't see the point of playing this update, there are 4 events, that haven't been placed yet, even after such a long time. Not sure if we can finished the events at all either...

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes