RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Jun 26, 2024
I just played the update one short quest with Lucy in the underground Violet helps a little but after an annoying boss I find out there is not even one scene with either of them despite being teased only new scene I found was a quick double blowjob with Jenny and Stacey.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I just played the update one short quest with Lucy in the underground Violet helps a little but after an annoying boss I find out there is not even one scene with either of them despite being teased only new scene I found was a quick double blowjob with Jenny and Stacey.
Not really much of a surprise. He said back in June that this update would only have one NSFW scene and that it wouldn't be related to the story.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...0-19-2-beta-sirens-domain.70152/post-14050444

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
No, that is not Isaac's locker, that is one of the ones that gives you the key to his real locker, but before getting to his locker you would have to have fought the boss of that area. In total, there are five lockers of different colors, each one has a key to open Isaac's real locker. To get there, you have to go through the school yard, the one in the middle when you enter.
If you're talking about the boss in the pool area i already killed him.
I'll check all lockers again but i already clicked on everything on the school :p

it seems i've already unlocked all lockers in the school but issac locker still missing, no idea if my translation is wrong or something else but i checked already all rooms there :s

Last edited:

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
Considering the dev handling 3 projects, it's understandable that the content is not quite sufficient for some people. But, for now, it's enough with some changes/new content like these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really need to checking the "HELP FILES" for real

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
If you're talking about the boss in the pool area i already killed him.
I'll check all lockers again but i already clicked on everything on the school :p

it seems i've already unlocked all lockers in the school but issac locker still missing, no idea if my translation is wrong or something else but i checked already all rooms there :s

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Well, i thank you so much for anwering me but something went probably wrong with my game, nadia keep telling me to find isaac's locker but no one asking me for a code :s
Any update required to restart new game to prevent quest bugs maybe ?
It's probably what i'll do after waiting many updates for that game ^^

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Well, i thank you so much for anwering me but something went probably wrong with my game, nadia keep telling me to find isaac's locker but no one asking me for a code :s
Any update required to restart new game to prevent quest bugs maybe ?
It's probably what i'll do after waiting many updates for that game ^^
Maybe this will help you a little better

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes