RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.17.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

CaptainD

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else hopes there will be impregnation and pregnancy later? I know the artist behind the character designs has drawn some pregnancy pics before.

Reactions: _Maou_

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Anyone else hopes there will be impregnation and pregnancy later? I know the artist behind the character designs has drawn some pregnancy pics before.
The chances of that happening are slim to none. At best you will get an option to impregnate, but if you are looking for anything involving a baby bump that will not happen.

• Sad
Reactions: narunata and _Maou_

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The best girl tournament is still going on at Siren's discord.

Reactions: Fushiro

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Aren't people bored of this?
Zombie's Life already got me bored with the formula. The Zombie Retreat pretty much the same game with characters having differently colored hairs. Looking at the screens for this i can see nothing has changed.
Find girl, grind, furnish her room, fuck, next.
I understand one may like the art and whatnot but given that the artist has problem drawing differently looking characters wouldn't sticking to few girls for longer and actually developing characters/relationship be better?
If this formula really bores you, there are other games that may be your thing and if I know that we are free to express, but for others, it may be very good, it is also typical of all games, even in anime, the same characters, only with different plots somewhat changed but pleasant they like

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If this formula really bores you, there are other games that may be your thing and if I know that we are free to express, but for others, it may be very good, it is also typical of all games, even in anime, the same characters, only with different plots somewhat changed but pleasant they like
While reading your post FIFA came to my mind and i wondered whatever there are people that think like this :
"I liked FIFA 19, i like FIFA 20 , hell yeah FIFA 21 is a must buy!"

So my closing thoughts are : demand better, if you are gonna be happy with same product being flipped over then that is all that you are gonna get.

• Haha
Reactions: Rickolin

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Just finished the prequel. Does the previous MC appear anywhere? I was hoping he would face off against that edgy-op-teen you see in the epilogue.

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
Just finished the prequel. Does the previous MC appear anywhere? I was hoping he would face off against that edgy-op-teen you see in the epilogue.
He will return as a cameo along with his harem as said by the author. Not sure yet if he's going to be playable

Reactions: RustDust

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ZR2Update.png

Release Coming Next Week!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a little info about the next update to Zombie's Retreat 2. This update will be releasing next week, however, the timing for things may be a little weirder than usual.

== $5+ Release Date ==

For $5+ Patrons, I'm looking to release the next update around Thursday May 27th. This date isn't exact. I may be early or late by a day but this is the plan!

== Public Release?? ==

This is where things get a little tricky. That weekend, I won't be able to be at my computer so fixing bugs and preparing the public release will be tough. I should be able to release the public build on Monday May 31st like usual but I can't guarantee it just yet. I want to make sure people are aware, it may take a little longer for the public release to come out.

If you've been keeping up, May is a very busy month for me for IRL reasons so juggling this work schedule with IRL commitments has been tough. Fortunately, things are winding down so after this, things should get back to normal!

== Update Contents ==

I got a little carried away with some expansions to the West District in this update! Fishing is making a return as a way to guarantee a food source. More fishing locations, including potentially a buildable fishing spot in The Grid(??) will come in future updates!

In Crimson City, I really want to create a labyrinth of places to explore even if some areas are just a one-time visit. Camp Zomi was built with this idea of a circular scavenging route where every area would be revisited regularly.

Also Jenny is getting her sort of 'pre-focus' update which will introduce that massage scene and some of her early story contents. This helps pave the way for an actual focus update in the future in which she'd receive 2 or 3 scenes all together.

I'll talk about this more but I think Stacy, the recently revealed roller girl will be the first actual 'focus' update coming up next! Once this new update is released, I'll start talking about that!

=====

I think that's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you next week with the $5+ Beta test release!!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Lucy VS Linda

Jenny VS Talia

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Zombie Retreat 2 only has one rep left! Vote!

Jenny VS Leslie

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.3 Delayed - 2 Months

You know those posts that don't age well? Apply that to mine from last week.

Hey everyone-

As you can see by the title, I've decided that it's best to delay Beta 0.3 by roughly 2 months. Let me explain the reasoning for this decision.

== Lack of NSFW Content ==

Over the past couple of months, a lot of time has been spent working on characters. ZR2 will have a very diverse roster of characters and getting them created takes time.

This means that more NSFW content hasn't really kicked off just yet. However, that's beginning to change now. I've recently sent Scarlett the details for Stacy's first NSFW scene and for the next couple of months, NSFW scenes will be the only content I'm sending to her since there's a sufficient backlog of characters already designed now.

Before the delay, the only NSFW 'scene' was going to be a massage with Jenny and while it's a nice little build up scene into future NSFW content, it's not very erotic or exciting to have it's own update for.

== Short Time Frame ==

I'm happy with how this build has progressed for the most part but releasing monthly updates for these past two ZR2 updates has limited how much I can do.

The introduction of Lucy for instance, I wasn't originally going to have time to add in. With a delay, I don't think anything I originally had planned will need to get halted now.

Some people told me they'd rather see me take my time with updates so that they feel more meaningful and in this instance, I heavily agree.

In the future, I think I'm done trying to do month to month updates. In the euphoria of planning, I severely underestimate the time it takes for everything to come together. I'm sorry for prematurely announcing this update. I'm going to work on avoiding this issue for future updates.

== Why 2 Months? ==

Originally, the contents of this update were going to be in Beta 0.2 but I split the releases and planned back to back updates to fix my own 'schedule'. If I release Beta 0.3 next month, my rotational schedule isn't fixed as I'm trying to release a ToP, HC, AND ZR2 update in the same month. That's not a good time...

Giving this update 2 more months should also hopefully allow Scarlett plenty of time to work on these NSFW scenes. They take a bit longer than character designs so I don't want to rush this process.

== Patreon Charges ==

I want to stress that there will be no update this month. So any Patrons who wish to adjust their pledged amounts before the end of month charging begins in a couple days should have enough time to do so!

Remember, NO $5+ or $10/$15+ rewards this month.

=====

I know a delay is never the news anyone wants to hear and it's news that I hate having to announce but I don't think a delay is worth doing unless the game really needs it. I'm deeply sorry as I know this news will be disappointing to some who were expecting a very different update today.

In this case, I think giving ZR2 Beta 0.3 two more months of time will really help the update shine and give it the amount of time it needs.

In the mean time, I will reveal a new character, Nadia, tomorrow for $1+ Patrons since I now have enough time to include her as well in this update. I will also share NSFW sneak peeks of the new scenes as I start receiving sketches from Scarlett.

Sorry for the bad news. Thank you to everyone for your understanding. I will see you soon with more info for Beta 0.3!

sheateater

Sep 2, 2017
If there will be decent amount of a new content then it's ok, however we remember a delay of initial beta version due to the same reason and it didn't turn well at all

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Better wait for the next update and hoping the content on that update is justifiable for its delay.

I mean can't have another cyberpunk 2077 lvl of disappointment aren't we brothers. (especially the people who pays for the game' patreon)

Bral123

Aug 2, 2017
Better wait for the next update and hoping the content on that update is justifiable for its delay.

I mean can't have another cyberpunk 2077 lvl of disappointment aren't we brothers. (especially the people who pays for the game' patreon)
This guy is actually working on a bunch of games at once. He's probably one of the few creators I believe when it comes to this stuff. It might not be worth a two month break but he is also finishing his last game and starting a new one on top of updating this one.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes