RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.17.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
So far all missions has been the exact same formula/tropes as ZR1.

I hope Siren brings something interesting soon. He did promised this game is much much bigger than ZR1.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far all missions has been the exact same formula/tropes as ZR1.

I hope Siren brings something interesting soon. He did promised this game is much much bigger than ZR1.
I don't really remember missions about building facilities in the base from ZR 1, there had been missions for utility items though.
Also I don't know about you but there isn't that much you can do in a zombie apocalypse.
The main base is already several times bigger than before and can host far more people from the town, so content wise that's already a given.

silver121

Feb 14, 2021
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to unlock al scenes in the gallery

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReportStacy.png

Progress Report || Update Later This Month!

Hey everyone!

Time for another update about the next build of Zombie's Retreat 2! The Stacy Update!

== Release Window ==

I expect to have this update finished and released by late April for $5+ Patrons. It's still too soon for an exact date but I'll be eyeing that April 29th date. The public release will be out either 3/4 days after the day of the $5+ build.

As the month continues on, I will provide a more accurate release day so you all can stay up to date on when it'll be available to play!

== Stacy/Fiona ==

In my initial announcement, I mentioned that this update would focus on Stacy and would likely include a little bit of content for Fiona as well.

I want to give everyone a heads up that Stacy is the absolute focus here. If I start running low on time, it's possible the Fiona content will be pushed back (presumably until she just gets a full focus update).

I'm finding that splitting an update between 2+ characters is often times not a very feasible or smart idea. But I know there are some Fiona lovers waiting patiently so I'm going to try my best and at least give you all something to start with!

=====

I believe that's everything. Short and sweet update! But now it's time for me to return to my cellar and get back to work.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon! Likely with more teasers and then the update!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sorry I missed this. This update was released on 4/21. From Siren's Patreon.

BusStop.png

Update Next Week! || Fast Travel & Pictures!

Hey everyone!

One last news post before the update for Zombie's Retreat 2! Let's dive in-

== Release Date ==

The release date may still vary by a day or two but I'm aiming for the $5+ release roughly one week from today!

The public release will be 3/4 days after the $5+ release goes live. I'm going to avoid giving specific dates still but you shouldn't have to wait much longer!

== Bus Stops + Pictures ==

Fast travel is making a return in this update! I've re-designed some spots in the maps to better fit the fast travel system that was used in ZR1.

Bus stops will still require you to have visited them once before but this will finally allow you to go from the East & West districts without getting interrupted by The Grid. I know this was a common complaint/suggestion.

Additionally, the SmashMasterson pictures should be returning very soon! I can't guarantee they will be fully implemented in this update but it is something that's picking up and more photos are being designed. These are a nice way to add in some supplementary art as well as providing a fun collectible to work on.

The first picture is one hell of a nice intro to the returning feature so I will try my hardest to have that added in this update!

======

I believe that's everything for this news update! Next up is the actual release of the new ZR2 build so I hope you all enjoy that when it drops! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you very soon =D

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Is there a way to cheat like there was in the ZR1? If so, how?

Best bet you have for cheating rn is using a RPGM Save Editor. It can boost health, ammo, items, etc.
Don't know all the variables off the top of my head. (Just google RPG Maker Save Editor, there are plenty of them out there. but there is one that works in browser it can do WOLF RPG, Ren'Py, RPGM, and a slew of other game save edits. but the site seems to be down atm at least on my end.)

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes