RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would choose peace becuase the world is only going to get worse. also more crazyer lol

Aug 15, 2021
Everything is about this game is Alright But i just cant deal with this MC design, its alright i guess its good drawn but Still... everytime i look at him i only see Sasuke's punk ass Shagging girls ! i wished i had the choice to changing the mc's hair a bit or atleast like the previous game mc's hair

Reactions: RabbitHole69

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I wish that MC have something like 23 years old, be fit and muscular (but not too much), this could bring new possibilities instead of this barely 18 years old highschool type.

Feb 27, 2020
Wow, just wow, another mistake,

Okay, missed this one, sorry allnamestakenforreal,

Here is my 1 year after the convid-winter, a very late response. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll ask, let's try to keep F95 on a friendly fantasy "plane of existence", because the real world is dark, sickening, painful and rapped in fake manufactured beauty (in my eyes) with liars (I hate liars - with the force of Pompeii's historical fate).

Peace or not, we both have a choice here; I choose peace, what about you?

YaYa :)
View attachment Dante what the hell is this greenscreen full version.webm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It just depends on how you write the story.
Yeah...No... that aside Sccarlet Ann isn't really reknowned for versatility in her art, so unless they switch artists I can't see that happened either.
And just to be clear I tend to like Scarlet Ann's Artstyle

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Yeah...No... that aside Sccarlet Ann isn't really reknowned for versatility in her art, so unless they switch artists I can't see that happened either.
And just to be clear I tend to like Scarlet Ann's Artstyle
Doesn't Siren change artist for ZR2? I'm pretty sure Scarlet Ann don't do art for this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Doesn't Siren change artist for ZR2? I'm pretty sure Scarlet Ann don't do art for this game.
Check the Previews and ingame scenes... that's a pretty unique artstyle there.
Also from the Itch.io
== Other Domain Members ==

= Lead Artist =

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Public release

Win

Android

This update adds NSFW content to two characters: Jenny & Meredith! Meredith receives a small new questline after her main story is complete while Jenny receives a proper conclusion to her main story!

The NW corner of the West District has received some modifications. These new areas are very important for the new quests in Beta 0.8 as well as some upcoming content.

Difficulty options are now available with a choice of Easy or Normal mode! (Hardcore will come at a later date.) Transferred save files will be asked to choose their difficulty the first time you enter The Grid.

Easy mode also has the ability to activate Cheat mode. The journal in your bedroom will have the ability to toggle invincibility mode & no water/food demands. However, this will label your save file as "Cheat" as a small repercussion.

I'm hoping these changes add a bit more accessibility for those who enjoy the world of ZR2 but don't necessarily want to struggle surviving in it.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The gallery mod and the walkthrough have been updated to include v0.8.1 content. Use the links in the OP post to access. Please let me know if there are any problems.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes