RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

bhlover10

Jan 22, 2018
Hello I was testing a girls nude, if someone can test it, they should all be nude when you only have 1 heart.

install inside ww file
Hey man I think we are going to need all the .json files if we want to use the mod. If you added any custom art as well we will need that too I think. The game.project file isn't much on its own. Good Luck! Anyone also let him know if he needs to include anything else or if I'm wrong

Reactions: NavantiaF110

efohx

May 27, 2021
There is no unlimited ammunition cheating in the sponsorship version, but I tried the 0.92 public version of unlimited ammunition cheating. It seems that the simple mode is not unlimited ammunition, and it will disappear after the number of ammunition in the backpack is hit

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Is this sequel going to be MC harem only like the first one? Or do we finally get to see the girls forced by zombies? I hope that blue balling dream sequence tease was author implying the zombies will get their fill later. The game is called "Zombies Retreat" after all, this puts expectations.

Reactions: cyber_spider

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Quick question: do you have choices like in urban demons as to how you interact with the girl? IE love or lust based?

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
im assuming zr 2 is going to through more versions compared to zr 1, we're at .9 but theres not that much story to be had?
I thought of waiting till the game is 90% done but seeing the "0.9" update I don't think the next number is 1.
So probably will wait till next 4-5 updates for some content.

Reactions: J0t4_69

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Who decided the emo anime edge lord was a good idea for the MC? Its such a turn off. I'm too busy cringing when looking at him.

If it fit the art style and direction of the game I wouldn't be complaining either, it just makes no sense in this setting.
Neither does the compains about the MCs look.
Honestly stop complaining that MC has a spikey anime haircut already

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes