King Rahul

Jul 25, 2018
My saved game deleted on its own. I was fighting zombie boss and died. When I tried to load my saved game, it wasn't there.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
what are the characters supposed roles? i think some of them are censored right?
So you are saying if we chose their roles as something specific there is more content unlocked ? o_O I just filled in the Maid as mother and tutor as sister since I thought those are what they were intended to be. if there's some kinda secret password code or something I would also like to know.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
People tried different combinations in the past and the only difference are the nameing defined... some conversation make more sence with IC setting than others... but as far as was reported there is no additional content hidden behind those roles

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well only quest relatd item so far is the boiler from the start... so I think it was 1 Fuse and 3-5 Metal
There are some Character remarks for building the 2 Gardens (vegetable and herb) but they aren't quest related

Reactions: cgehunter

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
based on the main story Quests/Side Story Quests good sir, thanks for the help btw.
The water heating element for the bath quest for Leslie (mom)
You'll also need 2 shovels to dig up keys to unlock 2 buildings(you need to get into these building to progress the story)
You'll need the metal cutting saw to turn the hole in the wall between you and you sisters room into a glory hole. (needed to access H scene and progress the story with the sister)
You'll also need the bed room construction, and construct it in Natasha's room to get her H scene (Kiss and HJ)
You'll also need a fishing rod to find ashley in the pool.
You'll also need wine to get access to the anal scene with the sister but you'll be able to find wine when you scavenge aswell.

While the water bassin and the garden aren't required story/quest wise, it's advisable to construct them when you can.First basic then upgrade to intermediate (especially once you have all 5 girls in the game staying with you (more girls in the house more food and water needed every day)).
This makes it a whole lot easier as otherwise your at risk to get a gameover (2 nights without sufficient food or water is gameover)
A wood cutting axe allows you to get wood from a tree trunk on the map (only 2-3 uses then it breaks) 2 scrap wood with each use. (really handy tool if you need a lot of scrap wood)
Fish rod you can use for fishing (food) in the second scavenger area, at the lake (2-3 uses then it breaks) 1-2 food.

REmember there's a walkthroug in the OP if you need more help in game. ;)

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
The water heating element for the bath quest for Leslie (mom)
You'll also need 2 shovels to dig up keys to unlock 2 buildings(you need to get into these building to progress the story)
You'll need the metal cutting saw to turn the hole in the wall between you and you sisters room into a glory hole. (needed to access H scene and progress the story with the sister)
You'll also need the bed room construction, and construct it in Natasha's room to get her H scene (Kiss and HJ)
You'll also need a fishing rod to find ashley in the pool.
You'll also need wine to get access to the anal scene with the sister but you'll be able to find wine when you scavenge aswell.

While the water bassin and the garden aren't required story/quest wise, it's advisable to construct them when you can.First basic then upgrade to intermediate (especially once you have all 5 girls in the game staying with you (more girls in the house more food and water needed every day)).
This makes it a whole lot easier as otherwise your at risk to get a gameover (2 nights without sufficient food or water is gameover)
A wood cutting axe allows you to get wood from a tree trunk on the map (only 2-3 uses then it breaks) 2 scrap wood with each use. (really handy tool if you need a lot of scrap wood)
Fish rod you can use for fishing (food) in the second scavenger area, at the lake (2-3 uses then it breaks) 1-2 food.

REmember there's a walkthroug in the OP if you need more help in game. ;)
thanks chief i appreciate your help.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
For whatever reason, photos from twitter will not show up on this forum. I had the same problem with his previous tweet regarding Zombie's Retreat.
It might take more effort but you could always just download the Image and then upload it here to share an image and then copy paste the text along with it ? IDK if that is against any rules on here though I don't think it is.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes