Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Got my 1st fatal error with mom in the bathroom jerking the MC. Error - "Failed to load: undefined"?

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Got my 1st fatal error with mom in the bathroom jerking the MC. Error - "Failed to load: undefined"?
And that's why my good people..
Don't play a Alpha or Beta version of a update, just wait for the Fixed version

I am going to play this for the first time..
But i am just going to hang back for a week or so and wait until the Bug-Fix version comes along : )
Rather have complete fun with it then having to stop halfway because of a bug :(

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
And that's why my good people..
Don't play a Alpha or Beta version of a update, just wait for the Fixed version

I am going to play this for the first time..
But i am just going to hang back for a week or so and wait until the Bug-Fix version comes along : )
Rather have complete fun with it then having to stop halfway because of a bug :(
I was mainly reporting this for information purposes only, in case the dev is tracking/fixing the errors!

Reactions: J II D

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Nice update and thanks! Was this update devoted to Caroline only or am I missing additional character content?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I think I got a bug, done every Caroline content, but when I try to have sex in her room at night It goes to the examination scenes, and not to the sex scene with her. Also It tells me to give her wine at dinner but nothing happens after that. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Eikes

Ezerius

Jul 27, 2017
I think I got a bug, done every Caroline content, but when I try to have sex in her room at night It goes to the examination scenes, and not to the sex scene with her. Also It tells me to give her wine at dinner but nothing happens after that. Any thoughts?
Fixed in 0.6.1 not yet uploaded here

Reactions: Furyan
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes