pj13

Apr 22, 2018
If anyone's wondering where Jessie is. South East of Lakeview map. Bring antidote to get ride of the vines and clear an opening to where she is.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Need a save the old ones aren't working neither the one in the 0.6.3
Keeps telling me couldn't extract the rar for some reason. Is the file corrupted?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Decent update, and the hotfix fixes the issues from before.. namely, you can repeat all of Jessie's content.

As with most updates, the content is really straight forward to get. The short version is, talk to Jessie. The long version is as follows:
- With a full save from 6.3, talk to Jessie and eventually arrange to meetup for swimming lessons.
- Take Jessie with to the pool, located South-West of the Lakeview map. There's a prompt right beside the pool.
- Complete Lesson 1, doesn't go well, Scene 1, and wind up at the cottage, talk to Jessie again. She talks about a lucky whistle.
- The next day in the morning, talk to Jessie again. She talks about the whistle and looking under the dinner table.
- Skip forward to the evening, talk to 'mom' to start Dinner, and an option to look under the table shows up. Scene 2.
- The next day in the morning, talk to Jessie again. She talks about an island where the whistle likely is.
- Take Jessie with you to the lake, located North-East of the Lakeview map. There's a boat on the left of the lake with a prompt.
- The boat needs fixing, make sure you have 4 wood. As long as you have the wood, you fix the boat and head to the island.
- Once on the island, there's a prompt to the top middle of the island. Save here, swarm boss fight is next.
- The swarm boss fight is 3 waves of zombies. Protect Jessie in the middle, clear each wave. It's fairly easy.
- Once the boss fight is over, finish talking with Jessie then leave the island. Progress time to the next morning.
- Bring Jessie along to the swimming pool for Lesson 2, and you finally get Scene 3. End of the update!

Note: Each scene has different text the second time through for those interested. Scene 1 and 3 require you to take Jessie with you to the pool to repeat, whereas Scene 2 requires you talk to Jessie before dinner and an option for her marked 'dinner' is the trigger to repeat that scene as well. The second time also gives you the option of the original HJ or alternative BJ.

Note 2: I noticed for this version that the save location has moved to the /www folder instead of the home folder of the .exe, so make sure to move the save files from 6.3 into /www/save this time around.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
erm.. so whats new? the changelog only said about bugfixes and stuff, but i skimmed through the comments here and it seems theres some new content

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
erm.. so whats new? the changelog only said about bugfixes and stuff, but i skimmed through the comments here and it seems theres some new content
Changelog 0.7:
Scenes added:
Ashley Dinner Table HJ
Ashley Dinner Table BJ
Ashley Pool Sex

Profile Scenes Added:
Ashley CPR (COMING SOON)

Bonus Artwork:
Leslie Kitchen Sex (Gallery Unlock)

== Story Update ==
The focus of this update is on Ashley's story! The ditzy lifeguard of Camp Zomi needs your help finding her lucky whistle!

== New Area ==
A small campsite on the very south-east side of Lake View is now available! Check out the intimidating Ranger who's residing there
and trade up some valuable goods with her!

== Photo Album & Camera ==
I implemented a more clean gallery into the game so you can view your photos in a more sightly manner. There's a weird function with
the plugin requiring me to add empty spaces for all of the photos I intend to add. So far, photos 1, 2, and 5 are unlockable.

With the new Camera item, there are special moments that you can capture in-game. Finding a special moment with your camera
equipped will play a snapshot sound effect and unlock the photo into your gallery.

(Hint, the Bonus Artwork section should hint where you can try this feature out.)

More will be added soon!

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Added Combat Shotgun. Fires in a spread formation to occasionally get collateral hits.
-Core files updated. Shouldn't be too noticeable but please report any oddities if you have any
-Added autosave feature. Each new day, the game will automatically save over your loaded save slot
-Patched up an issue where going through a certain door prevented you from using your weapons
-Other misc changes/improvements

There's a changelog in the Files folder of the game that you can check out when downloading the game. I just copied all this from there.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok guys, I need your help.

Changelog says:

"== New Area ==
A small campsite on the very south-east side of Lake View is now available! Check out the intimidating Ranger who's residing there and trade up some valuable goods with her!"

So... where the damn is this "new campsite"? o_O o_O I can't find it!! :cry:

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes