Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, the game is great, but I feel that most girls (especially Rachel) would deserve more boob-action :oops:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, the game is great, but I feel that most girls (especially Rachel) would deserve more boob-action :oops:
The game is still in its early stages, so I am sure there will be more as the game gets more updates.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that half of the girls already have a finished storyline I wouldn't call this game in it's early stages.
This was meant as a short time game so I wouldn't put my hopes to high for anything fancy

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
considering that half of the girls already have a finished storyline I wouldn't call this game in it's early stages.
This was meant as a short time game so I wouldn't put my hopes to high for anything fancy
yup, I suppose I should be happy with what's on the plate already... maybe Pamela Ashley will give some nice surprise :D
(the game is still excellent)

also, congratulations for 1000 messages :p

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I actually failed my 1st try at this game... ran out of food. There was literally not enough to make a farm. And I took the correct extra character to scavenge for food. 2nd time... I had 6 food above the farm building requirements. RNGeezus loves me.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

The girl who I tried to help unlock the door for... She gives me a strange feeling...
Here's a first look at yet another new character in Zombie's Retreat Beta o.5! Serena| Theressomethin'g o f about het tho. I̛̖̭̕ ̥̘̖͉̀d̜̞̩̣̭̹̥͕̀0͉̣̱́ń̨̥͍͟'̢̟̖̠̗̞̗̰ͅţ̰̩͎̀́ ͉̟̤̟͚̬k̷͏̫̻͇̝̬̼͉n̵̲̜̹̹̰̼͈̕͡ ̷͏͓͖͓̼̣͓͈͖͕o͕̝͠w̶̤͖̣̠ ͔̟͔̤ẁ̷̬̫̟̮͇̹̗͎h̝̯̱̜̻̭̜a͚̗̻̟̲͝t́҉̖͓̤̘̗̦̱̩͙ ̲̞͚͝1̠͇͚͘t̰̱̺̖̣͘ ̴͖̻̠̭͇͓̼͚*̷̦͉͈̘͖͞s̴̛͙̼̗
====
To all those who play Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! =) We'll be starting off the new year with ZR 0.5 in January so look forward to that!
The girl who I tried to help unlock the door for... She gives me a strange feeling...
Here's a first look at yet another new character in Zombie's Retreat Beta o.5! Serena| Theressomethin'g o f about het tho. I̛̖̭̕ ̥̘̖͉̀d̜̞̩̣̭̹̥͕̀0͉̣̱́ń̨̥͍͟'̢̟̖̠̗̞̗̰ͅţ̰̩͎̀́ ͉̟̤̟͚̬k̷͏̫̻͇̝̬̼͉n̵̲̜̹̹̰̼͈̕͡ ̷͏͓͖͓̼̣͓͈͖͕o͕̝͠w̶̤͖̣̠ ͔̟͔̤ẁ̷̬̫̟̮͇̹̗͎h̝̯̱̜̻̭̜a͚̗̻̟̲͝t́҉̖͓̤̘̗̦̱̩͙ ̲̞͚͝1̠͇͚͘t̰̱̺̖̣͘ ̴͖̻̠̭͇͓̼͚*̷̦͉͈̘͖͞s̴̛͙̼̗
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
hmm another new char not sure if thats a good idea cus 2 other chars have nothing no content no story progression but oh well she looks good tho from all of the chars i like her design most

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...she is standeing in exactly the same location as the Plant/Zombie girl and the player says something is off about her... are we sure they are 2 different entities and not just the first girl in disguise?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
...she is standeing in exactly the same location as the Plant/Zombie girl and the player says something is off about her... are we sure they are 2 different entities and not just the first girl in disguise?
The way the text gets laid out in the update would otherwise imply she's a robot. A sexy robot.
Donno man, just enjoy the ride.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

====
To all those who play Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! =) We'll be starting off the new year with ZR 0.5 in January so look forward to that!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game just keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: cgehunter

matteo1995

Dec 26, 2018
excuse me but when i save and exit the game when i re open the game my save data are deleted..... help please?
also sorry for my english,not my mother language

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes