matteo1995

Dec 26, 2018
try checking wrther or not there is a write protection on the folder... saves are stored in a subfolder
how can i check that? Sorry i'm not particulary good whit computers
edit
okay i checked but i dont think it has a write protection.....if i can ask:the file type is a rar Archive right? i use 7-zip to open it maybe this is the problem
still thanks for the suggestion

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Any spoilers for who gonna get a new scene in-game?
None at the moment but I'd wager that the villain and the new girl will have something.
Otherwise we have three other characters that need some T.L.C. and honestly I'm hoping for the aunt or Natasha. We need some delicious brown.

Reactions: PugWug

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how can i check that? Sorry i'm not particulary good whit computers
edit
okay i checked but i dont think it has a write protection.....if i can ask:the file type is a rar Archive right? i use 7-zip to open it maybe this is the problem
still thanks for the suggestion
Wait... are you starteing the game from within the archive?... didn't know that was even possible...
unzip the files/extract archieve and play the game from you HDD

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I remember commenting on the patreon about a Dark skin women in the game. I'm glad she's arrived for the next update.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Sirens games need pregnancies
I would disagree in the case of this game. Why would you want to bring a child into a situation like this? The survival rate of the newborn would not be high, as food and water rationing would go the child first and not to the party. Sorry, I'm a bit of a logical thinker.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not to mention childbirth without medical attention is a high risk for both mother and child... not to mention children catch disseases much faster/easier than adults so infection would be an even higher risk.
If you ever watched Zombie Survivals like "The walking Dead" or even "Highshool of the dead" you should know what I mean

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I would disagree in the case of this game. Why would you want to bring a child into a situation like this? The survival rate of the newborn would not be high, as food and water rationing would go the child first and not to the party. Sorry, I'm a bit of a logical thinker.
i get that guys but this is after all a apocalypse game and humans are being eaten or worse so it makes logical sense to repopulate the human race

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
as far as we know this "Outbreak" is extremly focused... it's not an pandemenia hitting all the world but a single location, as the cause of this "Outbreak" is an Alien artifact (not necessarely from outer space).
the nearby towns most likely don't even know about that... considering hte lack of any military or police forces trying to contain this phenomenon.

Reactions: PugWug

W65

May 31, 2018
Already made in Zombie's Life. He's copied almost entirely Zombie's Life (concept, art, gameplay). Gotta at least make different scenes...
I always thought the intent was to basically recreate ZL. I forget how that all went.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
guys how do i cheat to get more items!
First of all, DON'T IMPOSE YOUR FETISHES UPON THE AUTHOR. ZR is NOT YOUR GAME.

Secondly, the game is very easy. Easier than Zombie's Life. Read those damn .txt files in the game folder.

If you need cheats to get items that badly... well, edit your saves using

Reactions: Cavpal

minercool1

Jun 11, 2017
First of all, DON'T IMPOSE YOUR FETISHES UPON THE AUTHOR. ZR is NOT YOUR GAME.

Secondly, the game is very easy. Easier than Zombie's Life. Read those damn .txt files in the game folder.

If you need cheats to get items that badly... well, edit your saves using
:'D

JJadams

May 25, 2017
I always thought the intent was to basically recreate ZL. I forget how that all went.
I loved Zombie's Life, but Nergal (the creator of the game) decided to stop it for a reason I don't remember. It was so close of a good ending. So Siren made this reboot/remake/tribute (name it as you want), and I'm glad to see it being developped

Reactions: PugWug and W65
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes