Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Speak for yourself. pregnancy should be an option for those that want it and for those that don't.
It prolly wont be a thing in game, maybe some sort one or more chars being pregnant at the end of the game, not showing just saying they are. but if siren decided to put that option, i wouldnt be against it as long as it was 100% optional, depending on certain decisions the mc would take. it could even affect the game itself, like if leslie got pregnant, she wouldnt be able to go out scavenging. but again, only if it was 100% optional.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
I cant seem to replay Carolines sex scene after her storyline and giving her wine at dinner time doesnt do anything since I cant replay it. Anyone else have a problem with this or did I mess something up...?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I cant seem to replay Carolines sex scene after her storyline and giving her wine at dinner time doesnt do anything since I cant replay it. Anyone else have a problem with this or did I mess something up...?
Are you playing the latest version ? I think that was a known bug in 0.6 but was fixed in 0.6.1 so should still be fixed in 0.6.3 version.

Normally after you finish her story you should be able to replay by going to her room at night time and then choose the option.

Reactions: Juuhachigou

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Are you playing the latest version ? I think that was a known bug in 0.6 but was fixed in 0.6.1 so should still be fixed in 0.6.3 version.

Normally after you finish her story you should be able to replay by going to her room at night time and then choose the option.
AH! I didnt notice that there were bigfixes for .6! Tyvm its working now!

Reactions: pj13

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Nah, I'm gonna wait till it's finished or else (aband..) ... before revisit this game. Dev might insert quest that would auto-skipped if you already progress too far with main NPC. Good game, but I'm done for now.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
With the introduction of a melee weapon this game is finally not a goddamn chore to play. It’s not as good as AZLs melee but it’s a godsend

So, after this time the question is is this better than a zombies life?

AZL had the benefit of being around longer. It has bigger areas, more areas, it has more girls with more scenes. More things to craftk

But this game does a lot with what it has and it had the. benefit of learning from AZLsmskgskss. The game has fewer gathering points but streamlining the gathering process is welcome. It has fast travel. The weight system in AZL added to the survival mechanic but it was a pain in the ass. Getting rid of it makes the game less painful but it kind of makes things too easy

This game has less content but it has more MEANINGFUL content. Most of AZLs areas were big open spaces with nothing in them. In this game there are puzzles, and locked doors you aces through story advancement,

Even though there are technically fewer scenes won’t he characters I feel like you get to know them a lot better on this game. The progression in this game is less random, though, it is a little too straightforward at times to the point where the game feels hand holdy. Plus it feels a bit too easy to hang the girls. AZL has more of a build up and thus more scenes

Retreat also has a tighter plottahy actually seems to go somewhere. AZL just kind of threw one in at the last moment.

The crafting mechanic is hit or miss. There are less things to craft but it has some cool systems with crafting gathering tools to get more items.

There are actual boss fights In this game. They were pretty much a pain in the ass before the melee system but now it’s actually fun. The first game had 2 fights and they werent fleshed out at all.

I think overall the game has some real improvements over AZL. It’s better in some areas. But in others, I still like AZL better. I like the city setting more than the camp, I feel like AZL has better survival mechanics and better crafting, and though a lot of girls are copies I like most of the AZL girls better. Plus each girl had more scenes during progression in AZL.

At this point I give the edge to AZL still, but ZR is better in some ways and will only contribute to get better. Hasn’t surpassed the original YET but it’s getting there.

Reactions: PugWug

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I think there was a rock near the start that you could use for cheats but it was pretty basic. Like name change only iirc.

Your best bet is using

Ammo is pretty much everything you'll need. That and save scumming a bit pre-boss fights.

Can't wait for the next patch. Finally will get some lovin from the lifeguard.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes