SiteRip Flash Completed Zone-Archive Collection [2017-08-26] [Zone-Archive]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry ment to say link was blocked by my anti virus
maybe your antivirus doesn't like redirects? (referrer hide) and both show clean on VirusTotal.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
maybe your antivirus doesn't like redirects? (referrer hide) and both show clean on VirusTotal.
"maybe your antivirus doesn't like redirects?" yer looks to be it

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let y'all know that in the "EDIT+HACKED+BONUS" folder there's a file at the very bottom called Zone-Tan Parody.zip, it's actually a .swf file, just go into it's properties and change the .zip to a .swf and it'll work just fine.
Edit: Also I discovered that I actually have something from ZONE that's not in the archive collection, or at least I didn't see it anywhere in the mega folder. So that said, Oculus Rift owners rejoice for I have this: Just One Dance VR by Zone, it's Elizabeth from Bioshock if i'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
can't download a single folder, care to create a mirror for those files?
nvm, seems mega had trouble at 99% folder download

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
trying to open some swf files but so far 40% of those only brings me to the loading screen and nothing comes up later. Is thisnormal or am I missing something?
happens with biocock intimate for exemple and can,t ever see the full file. only stuck 5min on the loading and cant, do anything

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes