RPGM - Completed - Zookeeper Mission!2 [v1.0.4] [Morning Explosion]

1. 3.00 star(s)

HCoel

Okay for the game itself is good. I will also add comparasion between the game in Zookeeper 1 and 2, because for most of all. In first version, the game itself CG are in square picture and not even HD. The zookeeper 2 make an exeption that most CG are in HD. That the best part in Zookeeper 2.

In trlansation all I could say it worse. I even not reading a whole text, because in translation really worse not even understandable. But because the game itself is same from the version 1, So I understand about that part so I can progress the game without difficulty.

Bug: The game has a lot of bugs, I put list the bug that annoy me.
    1st sample is at manager room, i even got bug there, need to figure out how get out from the stuck can't do anything until I know I need to press TAB to get out from stuck after you speak with manager.
    2nd bugs is the H-Scene option, when I turn off all the features likes Rec, Milk boob etc, In the game itself suddenly the features turn on automatically, even I tried several times. The features suddenly turn on auto without your will.
    3rd bugs is that I can continue progress certain side SUB-H Scene related to Manager night progress. So that me missing some H-event because of that but luckily you can see the missing H-Scene in the end of the game in Recollection Room.

Conclusion
    In the end this game for the zoophilia part are good but the other aren't. There are need more to be improved in the game itself.
    If you want to play this game, try the mechanic in Zookeper 1 and you will understand this game. Also this game is the continue of Zookeper 1 because some CG characters are in the Zookeper 1 are same but not the MC.

My rate is 3/5
    Thanks for read my review, It's been a long time since I reviewed a game, but in my concern I need to review this one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

annoying.outlander

Ok... We can't talk about this without mentioning bestiality.

No amount of defensive behavior, or outrage at how bad this is (and it's pretty bad), will stop people from knowing WHY you downloaded this.

Now... having lunch 5 minutes late and not eating for 3 whole days, are very different things,(degrees and perspective) and the above mentioned "why" can differ as dramatically. Example: Plain curiosity, to unadulterated real life encompassing perversion.

So... The basic reason to play this is the same for everyone, and reviews don't match well with any sort "vindication", in principle and actuality. Everything needs a fair shot at first, then comes the personal input. That's how I see it.

Here comes the (shockingly there) good:

- The setting - What you have here is a female protagonist, who turned 18 and has a severe learning disability (her mental age doesn't match her real age, that kind of deal), to a point where she barely graduated high school, she got fired from multiple jobs, she is not familiar with any sexual notions, and she has trouble just functioning in society. Why is this good? To put it bluntly, a roleplaying scenario where you take advantage of someone like that is a turn-on.

I know, I know... It's bad, and I would never do that in real life (I'm too good looking to go anywhere near jail/prison...), but the main concept of defiling and or tricking something that is pure into corruption, just works. Think about the "schoolgirl tag" and why it's so popular. It's basic male instinct, but thankfully we have the ability to reason, so no psychological excuses for criminals.

In short, the protagonist being stupid but actually perverted is a turn-on. And that's the only good.

Neutral:
    "National geographic like" descriptions of H-events, overall creativity (number of animals, and their quirks, like turtles being slow), some visual options, a long wind-up to incest that piqued my interest for a bit (Hardly counts, I just like the incest tag), everything is easy to understand and access, I only missed one h-scene (there's a good number of them too), and some of the humor. Finally it reminds me of Zoo tycoon marine mania(I'm old).

Bad:

- Bugs, freezes, slowdowns, missing options (technical problems).
    - The bestiality part of things doesn't fulfill its purpose. No point in explaining too much, but basically sex with penguins just makes you scratch your head, and an orca makes you feel sorry for the poor girl. Can this particular tag be a turn-on, without you turning to some sexual offender, and an affront to some deity? Yes it can, check "tear and the library of labyrinths", they use anthropomorphism to ease you in to it.

- Translation - This is the real problem here, and my brain doesn't deserve this. I could understand what was going on, but at some point, I just lost interest, and the guy who can't get his dream, the other guy who lost what he loved most... I don't care. The translation kills the game, and there wasn't much life there to start with.

- The art style - It's not terrible, but it doesn't work for me. Not gonna criticize art, I'm not qualified to do it, and the people who are can't seem to get it right either. It's purely personal.

- Misusage of, and/or excessive lightheartedness - I get it, it's an attempt to trivialize the tag, and remove some of the negative weight it carries, but it didn't work. This is an adult game, and sex is a very serious and important part of life. If you like something commit to it. This is a halfhearted attempt at promoting the tag ( translation: cash grab), that doesn't fulfill it's purpose as an adult videogame.

Let's wrap it up. Try it if you are curious, but know that it won't take long before you understand how limited this title is, and this is not worth your time and money, even if you are specifically looking for this tag. No score or anything like that, avoid it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

This game is terrible on all fronts of terrible.

First of all art. Omg the art. Just for the art alone, this game gets -300 points, at least it's 2d and not another 3d crappy render. It's like someone thought of every fetish in a book, thrown them in a blender and vomited this out.

Translation. MTL here had a stroke. Whatever was used for translating is no longer alive or is at the point of dying. You can't understand anything. It's on the level of "HE LIKE HE LIQUID PHSI SPHIS".

TLDR: Just don't. It's bad idea on all fronts.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

Hoh boy this one is bad.
    The MTL is severe levels of poetry on par with Mario saying, "thank you for to playing my game" only worse and constant.

The gameplay is also very bad, with even just navigating the menu being horrendous with very loud animal sounds playing on every single button click unless you completely turn them off, and with there apparently being hidden menu options that you can navigate to but not see.

The art is also something special too, looking like if you took fetish art of every body part and slammed them all together resulting in a ball of flesh that is vaguely humanoid if humans were 90% body folds.

I couldn't even get past the intro of the game before deciding to back out of the game for the rest of my life.

Massive red flag of a game, I would completely avoid even downloading it unless you are really desperate for really...odd design choices.