EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
nIOAZLdwjwbpvlURMcRglkBNc9SaDeC8vtF1yoxUjHFGzRdkwzIcSLlLLXZ18w42_large_2.png

Overview:
Assign your girls to a work room and swap them around if necessary. Does your girl meet your costumers likes? If so, what are you waiting for? Show him her room! You've got a lot to do. Observe your girls, if they are doing their job well. The happier a client, the more coins he will leave for you to improve your brothel. Furthermore his word-of-mouth is required to allure more of his kind.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-15
Release Date: 2020-09-19
Developer: Randomcrow -
Censored: No
Version: 4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: (v3.5) -
CHEATS

dusty stu thanks for the link

Uten navn 1.png Uten navn 2.png Uten navn 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Needs a p/w to unzip.
Sorry, It was the original source link which required a pass. All the other links don't require a pass. Just delete it and re-download. I'll post a new MEGA mirror soon without password. My bad.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Hmm.. i actually kinda like the game. Nice little timewaster and the graphics aren't that bad after a while. Hopefully the creator keeps adding content

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I agree, it's kinda fun, but not very deep. Also, it doesn't autosave everything. For instance, when I start the game again, the music and edge scrolling is back on, and all the girls are back at the mansion. Playing it with the adobe flash player 25 because it won't run in my Firefox.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
The most promising brothel sim so far. It's not quite there yet, but gameplay itself is quite good. Don't let the quality of characters bother you too much, the animations are very good, and there are a lot of them. At least 10 acts for each of the 6 types of girls(3 kinds of generic ones and 3 vips) + double shows for vips and waitressing for generic ones.

Reactions: unusualtestsubject

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I just wish pregnancy & cum inflation would be a thing (we already have belly deformation with the white haired VIP + Insect and being fucked all day and being cummed in should make a big belly in some way or the other)... also non-human male customers to bring some variation into how big "things" can be, real gangbang (up to MMMMMF... so far it's only threesome), FFM, more animals, more frequent and varied "impatient madeline lovers" behind the counter, more kinky stuff additionally to glory holes for customers to spend some "liquid currency" while waiting, special events you can offer on the weekends like 50+ "all you can fill" buffet, "trip to the zoo" or "Breed the Cow" (where, if pregnancy would be a thing, you could choose a girl at the right time and let everyone have a go at her), BDSM (already up to vote, hope it passes) and more "out of the room" interactions and naughty behaviour of the clients with the girls running around.

This game has so much potential ad i agree... so far one of the best brothel sims i played so far.

Also some tags should be added: Monstergirl, Bestiality, Gloryhole, avoidable Rape

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
For those of you talking about potential keep in mind this game has been out for over a year now.

Well to be fair haven't played the latest version I should see if any progress has been made.

Last edited:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Monday, 20 November 2017
[/paste:font]

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Monday, 20 November 2017
[/paste:font]
Oh yes!!!! Any hero here?

Updates:
  • new pregnancy feature for human slaves implemented
    • everyone of them has their own menstrual cycle

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
don't know till 2.9 becomes public

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I just wish pregnancy & cum inflation would be a thing (we already have belly deformation with the white haired VIP + Insect and being fucked all day and being cummed in should make a big belly in some way or the other)... also non-human male customers to bring some variation into how big "things" can be, real gangbang (up to MMMMMF... so far it's only threesome), FFM, more animals, more frequent and varied "impatient madeline lovers" behind the counter, more kinky stuff additionally to glory holes for customers to spend some "liquid currency" while waiting, special events you can offer on the weekends like 50+ "all you can fill" buffet, "trip to the zoo" or "Breed the Cow" (where, if pregnancy would be a thing, you could choose a girl at the right time and let everyone have a go at her), BDSM (already up to vote, hope it passes) and more "out of the room" interactions and naughty behaviour of the clients with the girls running around.

This game has so much potential ad i agree... so far one of the best brothel sims i played so far.

Also some tags should be added: Monstergirl, Bestiality, Gloryhole, avoidable Rape
added tags to the op, ty.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Version 2.9:
I'm having some trouble with this version. After playing for a few minutes, it becomes pretty laggy to play. Looking at the job manager, I can see that it uses a cpu core fully and also uses my GPU. v2.8 does nothing like that. Am I the only one having this issue?

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I'm having some trouble with this version. After playing for a few minutes, it becomes pretty laggy to play. Looking at the job manager, I can see that it uses a cpu core fully and also uses my GPU. v2.8 does nothing like that. Am I the only one having this issue?
what are you using to play the game?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
what are you using to play the game?
It happens in both Internet Explorer 11 and Adobe Flash Player 25. Can't make it run in Firefox (which is my normal browser) and I don't have Chrome installed.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes