Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Still wearing wedding ring? Dafuq
DPC's new favorite trope, wearing the wedding ring for years after breakup.
Exactly, for Bella it's 3 years, for Jade maybe a few days after the divorce announcement... there's no rush
Bella is still legally married to James. They are not divorced or separated. James disappeared and might be dead. They did have some kind of fight, but calling it a break up is jumping to conclusions. It's not unusual to keep wearing a wedding ring after a spouse's death.

Jade probably hasn't accepted the divorce yet. She seems like the type to threaten divorce but will never actually do it, even though she has plenty of reasons. It'll take some time for her to accept that Stephen actually means it.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Personally, I'd say the same about Bella, I just don't see the appeal that leads to all the rabid hunger people seem to have for her. Jade and Cathy are both more attractive, IMO, and Nicole ahead of them in the MILF stakes.
I agree my milf ratings based on appearance:
1: Nicole
2: Jade
3: Bella
4: Cathy
Cathy would be higher but there's something about her cheek bones than make her look a little....weird I dunno.
I just compared jade and bella, yes this game has many attractive milfs but jade isn't one of them imo
It's fairly common for people to be into the, as i call it, comically curvy milf trope these days. Personally I don't find the overly curvy borderline flotation device physique attractive.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I agree my milf ratings based on appearance:
1: Nicole
2: Jade
3: Bella
4: Cathy
Cathy would be higher but there's something about her cheek bones than make her look a little....weird I dunno.

It's fairly common for people to be into the, as i call it, comically curvy milf trope these days. Personally I don't find the overly curvy borderline flotation device physique attractive.
I never said i liked MILFS particularly, but about jade man...firstly her short hairstyle sucks...secondly her body nowhere near an hourglass figure, her hands and neck are like a thin stick but she got the biggest boobs in the world. Like how?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mostwanted8

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I never said i liked MILFS particularly, but about jade man...firstly her short hairstyle sucks...secondly her body nowhere near an hourglass figure, her hands and neck are like a thin stick but she got the biggest boobs in the world. Like how?
Honestly the MILF kink is completely lost on me, like, an attractive woman is an attractive woman, but the whole exaggerated figure, ass wider than her shoulders and completely disproportionate chest just come off looking like a silly caricature of a hman being, not sexy imo.

Man it amazes me how you look at jade and see one thing, and I look and see something different, the human mind is crazy. When I look at the chapter 11 preview of jade, I definitely see a non exaggerated hourglass figure, chest that while large isn't out of proportion for her body type, and personally I think her hair looks good. I'm not a fan of all women must have long hair to be feminine, I think it's just a matter of a hairstyle that suits the person, not the hairstyle making the person.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Honestly the MILF kink is completely lost on me, like, an attractive woman is an attractive woman, but the whole exaggerated figure, ass wider than her shoulders and completely disproportionate chest just come off looking like a silly caricature of a hman being, not sexy imo.

Man it amazes me how you look at jade and see one thing, and I look and see something different, the human mind is crazy. When I look at the chapter 11 preview of jade, I definitely see a non exaggerated hourglass figure, chest that while large isn't out of proportion for her body type, and personally I think her hair looks good. I'm not a fan of all women must have long hair to be feminine, I think it's just a matter of a hairstyle that suits the person, not the hairstyle making the person.
You do you man, but her body just doesn't look realistically beautiful to me. But hey everyone is different.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
On the subject of MILFs.

Nicole, Alison, Helen and Amelia are the only living characters we have seen that are confirmed to have actually given birth.

All images of Lynette are from before the pregnancy when she was still in her late teens. She is not a MILF. Hot, yes, but not a MILF. Had she lived she would no doubt now be a total MILF, but tragedy happened.

Arieth is on her way though the ILF part is debatable.

Iris and Monica are named mother characters that we have never seen.

Jade is a mother by adoption so she has more claim to it than mere age.

Bella, Cathy and Nora are past 30 and fuckable which is how the term MILF is usually applied, but strictly speaking they are not mothers in any sense of the word. Yet.

Some of the other fuck interests might qualify, but their age or literal motherhood has not been confirmed.

Madame Rose does not qualify for the ILF part.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes