Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Absolutely! As I wrote earlier, not only the MC but most other characters as well come across as too stupid to life. And for this subpar eroge Casual Desires was thrown away by Iondivvy like rubbish.
I hope CD won't fall by the wayside after chapter 20. :(

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
There's an update on patreon regarding the progress on chapter 20 of CD. Could someone please post a summary or at least any relevant information? :)

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
He may or may not be really sorry. We'll never truly know. The only proof is to see the update with our own eyes, if and when it comes out. :cautious: ;) If the update is crap, I'll say it. If it's good, I'll say it too.
He is not sorry, the words he chose and formulated make it quite clear. He is only sorry for himself that he has to post something for the Casual Desires fans for fear of losing those still being patrons.
It is not only the delay of the long announced new update, he in the same post tells us that it will be even further delayed.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
He is not sorry, the words he chose and formulated make it quite clear. He is only sorry for himself that he has to post something for the Casual Desires fans for fear of losing those still being patrons.
It is not only the delay of the long announced new update, he in the same post tells us that it will be even further delayed.
o_O
So you could read the entire post? Are you per chance a subscriber? ;) If so, did he give any specific date or just announced another delay? :unsure:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Anyway. Last post on Patreon from 7.9. says rd 0.9 40% done. Make of that what you will.
I guess I check this thread in a few months to see if there have been any new developments. :)
And I'll stick with my previous estimate for the release date, which was Christmas. With a slight adjustment, the orthodox one, in January 2025. ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes