Dec 30, 2023
I'm a little curious about this from the changelog: "Diane Frist scene added(ask help [from] the nerds to unlock it)." Am I supposed to ask this as Travis or as Chloe? The Nerd/Otaku option on Travis' class schedule flags "New" content but when I go there at this point, everything is greyed out.

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
1367 flies came to a honeycomb of rich honey and because of their gluttony they died with their legs trapped in it.

basaltballoon

Jun 24, 2020
Really enjoyed this game. There are lots of hidden do-dads like actually playing Cyberslut 2077 or the whole cam-show minigame for Chloe (hell of a click-fest though!). I can't believe how much content is in the game actually. Some of it I really had to look up solutions for because it can be quite obtuse. I found this quite annoying. I know that games like this have a long tradition of hiding and gating content to strange sequences of choices but it's just irritating if you ask me.

I'm not quite finished. Still can't win the 'pop the cherry' balloon game, nor have I found the swimmingpool in school. I've gotten a bit stuck with the bikers though the scenes I did find were very good. I'm sure there are more things I've missed but it's okay because it doesn't really feel like the kind of game you have to finish to be finished.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes