4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You play as a son of Eros thrust from his life of debauchery and lust on Olympus into the worst punishment imaginable... Camp Director at Camp Half-Blood. Stripped of the powers of seduction granted to you by your father, you are now forced to maintain the camp, deal with demigod grievances, and answer to that self-righteous pony, Chiron. However, you will soon find that your new position may come with some... benefits.
Choose your name, your identity, and your path as you make the most of your new position to corrupt the many devious demigods inhabiting your camp.
Devious Demigods is a free, fun-filling recreation of the world of gods and heroes that you know and love. (Of course, with a lewd and sexy twist!)
More
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Krayt Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg

Oct 1, 2023
1716327089034.png

Now WHERE have I seen a "similiar" setting where the MC sits in his office desk facing the door where a potential girl might come, with a very similiar art style?

If this is another sad crab game im going to pass but if by any chance they are disgruntled members who left that team, then I would find it very ironic if this game progressed much faster than the original and if it ended being better

Belial0712

Jul 9, 2020
"No no guys, trust me! no one is gonna notice that most of our art is just ripped off from Innocent Witches!"

Being inspired is one thing, but just taking the art is another.
Yeah, I don't thinks this is gonna end well. Although, if one developer would deserve it, Sad Crab would be high on that list. Together with Gunsmoke Games, and Dark Cookie.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
"No no guys, trust me! no one is gonna notice that most of our art is just ripped off from Innocent Witches!"

Being inspired is one thing, but just taking the art is another.
Just so long as they don't copy the development style from IW.

Also did you possibly consider that they commissioned Siserg to do the art for this? Same artist, same style.

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, I don't thinks this is gonna end well. Although, if one developer would deserve it, Sad Crab would be high on that list. Together with Gunsmoke Games, and Dark Cookie.
Yeah sad crabs can go fuck themselves, the only good thing about innocent witches is the art style so if it's "inspired" by it then I am glad this and many more games start looking like IW, as long as the game is actually being developed of course

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Liking the artwork, but...

"Devious Demigods is a free, fun-filling recreation of the world of gods and heroes that you know and love."

Free, but paywalled content. Not a single public post on their patreon page, not even for the initial release.
(RenPy, though, so it should be easy to find the P-code.)

Oct 24, 2019
Lol. About a year ago we tried to make a game on a similar theme - as a demigod, but in ancient Greece (the working title was “Gods and Bitches”). With high variability: you could choose your own Father-God, the characteristics of the character, on which many dialogues depend, you can rape, or you can be generous, and so on. I even wrote 20k words. But the partners, as usual, let us down.
I wish the project successful development and good luck.)

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes